10 minute warning for a 4gb patch? thanks Wildcard...

caleb68

2 hours ago, ArkRage said:

One of the main risks with this game when taming/raising is an incoming update. I don't understand why you would complain about it to begin with? 10 minutes is plenty of time to stop whatever you're doing, and I suggest you pay attention to when updates usually drop to avoid further disappointment. (Hell, what did people used to do before cryopods?? Have troughs full of meat for situations like this..and not raise so many babies at once.)

As for the saving, I've always been in the same spot I was disconnected at, with everything how it should be, so if you're saying your server didn't save then it was some sort of glitch. 

You've been on this forum long enough to know when you start a raging post no one is going to take you seriously, especially when it's to do with an update.

See this is exactly what I mean about skimming.  Go back and look at the update history, look at the dates, and the days they fall on, there is no 'knowing when a update is going to drop;.  

IM sorry but im tired of this. literally,  Lets just agree to disagree.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Jacira said:

By your own admission you were only raising 25 babies.

It takes approximately six seconds to cryo a baby from the moment you start the channel to end. So let's do some....

image.thumb.png.bfca2fd3ec272e6bfb31d2b6eff1c507.png

25 x 6 =150 / 60 

That's two and a half minutes it would take you in just cryo channelling, leaving you another seven and a half minutes to get your poop together...

and you didn't read what was even said about the server, being it had 'rolled back' to BEFORE the 10 minute warning in which case cryopodding any baby would of been pointless and wouldn't have done anything.

Archived