charlesgrq

cant transfer Failing when transfer OC-PVE-487-Extinction-300.1

Been having the same thing put a ticket in, the gm didn't even read or look at the ticket just said sorry for losing your character please book an appointment and we can restore levels. Then i clarify  what has happened he then links me a server down report.

1 hour ago, Kurmi said:

Been having the same thing put a ticket in, the gm didn't even read or look at the ticket just said sorry for losing your character please book an appointment and we can restore levels. Then i clarify  what has happened he then links me a server down report.

That's exactly what happened to me when I put my ticket in. Exactly the same thing.

1 hour ago, Touda said:

This is why you Avoid transfering as much as possible, I have a seperate Character for each Map.

Only Exception would be to unlock the tekgrams/ascension.

normally i would agree but it is much easier to transfer with all the heavy items rather than uploading them

With the help of LPTF we have found a way to get back on 487.

you need to do a mind wipe and do-not put points or engrams on jump over and it lets you download character.

hope it works for you also.

@lilpanda maybe you can help with this. server has disabled downloads same inventory different servers 487 is the unhealthy one  

unhealthy 487.jpg

healthy server.jpg

Edited by h0und
add more info