Gacha/server bug?

Meuhmeuhcow

Gacha/server bug?

I'm currently playing on my own private server, we currently have 3 gatchas (two metal, one poly) Two (mated pair) are together, and the other metal one is by himself on the other side of our compound
None of the three are "sad" they're looking at me etc and all producing crystals. Not using Owl pellets as it seems that they make them produce items rather then mats.
In my previous experience, after about 24 hours of all 3 gatchas on, we'd wake up to about 60 or more crystals (haven't exactly counted them but its a hell of a lot more then what we're getting now)
Lately, we log on and there'a bout 5 crystals.. TOTAL.
Using s+ mod that collects crystals for us, 3 item collectors all set to ONLY pick up crystals.

All 3 gachas have about 20,000 stone in them each.
All 3 item collectors are turned on and have at least 1,000 propellant in them
Gachas have not been moved from where they were producing more crystals
When logging in the next morning, Gachas have barely eaten any stone, maybe 500 stone at the most.
Server runs 24/7

Are the Gachas bugged and not producing when no one is online in the server?

TLDR: Gachas won't eat when no one is online. Need more crystals. Bug or user error?

34 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

I have noticed that if a gacha is collecting poop they often eat that and dont produce anything, you need to make sure they arent around pooping animals. Also try arrows instead of stone, unless they nerfed them you will be surprised.

Yeah they're by themselves, maybe an argy nearby if we're making war maps for items instead of mats

13 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Gachas, like all things only produce when rendered. If you would like it to, leave someone in a chair afk all or most of the night

Makes sense, but how come previously, they were producing when not rendered (ie no ones online in the server) and now they're not?
I could but would rather not leave my pc on 24/7 as well, just so the Gachas actually do their job

13 hours ago, Meuhmeuhcow said:

Yeah they're by themselves, maybe an argy nearby if we're making war maps for items instead of mats

Makes sense, but how come previously, they were producing when not rendered (ie no ones online in the server) and now they're not?
I could but would rather not leave my pc on 24/7 as well, just so the Gachas actually do their job

YOU don't have to render them.  Someone else in the area would cause them to produce.

Archived