Community Crunch 204: Mysterious Mysteries, Fear Evolved, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

So you break spawns, open transferring to valguero right before the charity event so we are already wiped because everything that was apart of the map in the mod isn't there so we had no drakes reapers or decent metal spawns to be ready for the duping megas that literally came into server and wiped it in two days. Maybe valguero should of had ot own x2 or x4 to prepare for the difference in megas to valguero tribes that didnt stand a chance. Valgueros just a war zone its trash. Why are meks allowed on all servers especially since 80%of them are duped rn, because people who pay for dlc are more important I guess. 

On 10/29/2019 at 9:11 AM, Frosty_Ark said:

Fear Evolved 3 Update Broke our Server cluster

The Ice wyvern spawns points are over spawned with fire wyverns x1000 (Rag , Val)

Raptor spawns on Val map is also insane

Server breeding rates are rested to default....

What is the use you release updates and events that brake the current state of the game??

At least you can start the damn game

On ps4 it completely freezes in the menu or when loading so its basically unplayable unless you find joy out of the menu screen

14 hours ago, davetherave said:

No thnx and ark is dead.The duping and cheating has killed it

Dead? hardly, it's still the 11th "Currently" most played game on Steam according to Steams own charts (and that's not accounting for Xbox and PS4). A game that's been out as long as this has that can still do that, I wish I owned the company making a "dead game" like it ?

Edit to add source: https://store.steampowered.com/stats/

Edited by IanHighlander
  • Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 2:22 PM, Monak said:

if the quetzal is on genesis i suspect it will be fairly difficult to tame which is the bases of my assumption that it wont be, if genesis is primarily water coupled with the idea the devs more or less stated the giant turtle will be a permanent tame....whos to say most of genesis will have much access to a sky for a quetzal to fly around in? 

imagine if you will having to submerge and surface in underground cave areas that do have a sky access yet are isolated in a way one can not fly to and from rather having to submerge under the water - under the mountains to access the next. think of the pearl cave on rag - thats one biome but the mountains surrounding it can not be flown over....sky box limitations               

i still say quetzals can still make a return aswell considering tapejara is still gonna be in the map we dont know about ptera's or argents but anythings possible honestly i am sure there will be areas on the map for such to be flying around in wether it be space whales or flying reptiles and birds~ 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 3:02 PM, danlillis said:

i still say quetzals can still make a return aswell considering tapejara is still gonna be in the map we dont know about ptera's or argents but anythings possible honestly i am sure there will be areas on the map for such to be flying around in wether it be space whales or flying reptiles and birds~ 

Without an idea of what the map looks like or is constructed, indeed anything is possible. I question how/in which way will we make it to the liner biome, it seems improbable that we'll freely transverse there as we do through any other biome and is my thinking that maybe there isn't a "map" rather than a course and what I mean by that is if the lunar biome is apart of genesis part 1 and not part 2 it would be an unattainable destination without some form terminal, that or the sky box is gonna be seemlessly unlimited in altitude.

But with genesis being a simulation of sorts and the trailer showing HLNA teleporting us from location to the next - it's highly probable that missions will dictate the biome we travel to and aswell dictate when and how we can travel to and from. Maybe once enough missions have been completed we'll have free access to the map where as at the start of  our journey in genesis it will be fairly limited to a region specific start. 

Idk if all the teasers during the extra life event were different maps or simulation renderings of specific parts of other maps. It would be something to be bouncing back and forth between maps/servers without actually leaving one - a simulation can make that happen. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...