Community Crunch 204: Mysterious Mysteries, Fear Evolved, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ????

Mysterious_Transmission7.gif

How perplexing, who can guess what this might be?

Fear Evolved 3 Update

download.jpg

Credit (@ScutalTheLizard)

The content from the community from Fear Evolved has been nothing less than amazing!  Due to some early launch issues, we'll be extending the event to November 8th 10AM PDT.  We realize how important these events are for our community and have been monitoring your feedback throughout the way! There is still an update planned to iron out some existing issues with creature spawns.

The feedback we receive from this event will be invaluable as we roll into Turkey Trials and Winter Wonderland.

ExtraLife Charity Stream

extralife.jpg

The ExtraLife charity stream this year On November 2nd at 9AM PDT is going to be a hot one!  In addition to OVER 5K IN GIVEAWAYS, we'll have fun challenges and contests including 'Hot Ones' themed events.  Be sure to stop by for the 24 hours stream and tons of hilarity!

On The Horizon

High_resolution_wallpaper_background_ID_77701718619-1200x506.jpg

PS4 Primitive+

The engineering team is attempting another patch to address the current issues with Primitive+.  We hope to have more news for you tomorrow!

Valguero Transfers

Transfers into Valguero open up tomorrow!  See the details on transfer timelines below:

EVO Event

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

There will be no EVO event rates while Fear Evolved event rates are active!

Until next time!

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

View full article

no last dab XXX :P, I've had last dab redux, but I like that you are challenging yourselves as well for other content instead of just reveals etc.  Hoping there is a patch soon for Val's raptors (console) which you have already addressed on steam version etc, also Extinction has issues with event running that I'm sure you are already aware of etc.

Looking forward to watching some of the stream.

tek carrier craft - like the item balloon but for tames, perplexing indeed given the expansive water biome would indicate the quetzal might not exist and thus the need for a means for aerial tame transportation..... i doubt (edit -we'll) be able to control it directly though we will have HLN-A to assist us towards our ultimate survival.   

Edited by Monak

Why do you promote self harm on an event dedicated to health? The next time we will be raising funds for your intestine cancer surgery. Why not to do russian roulette then (don't)? What will the kids feel while they're fighting for their survival some adult dudes are deliberately doing harm to their healthy bodies. Think about it. Notice this @Cedric

Edit: they ate it with chicken meat. I have zero concerns. I thought somehow they were going to eat the sauces raw, I shouldn't had write anything online until I was woken up completely. Sorry for the cringe guys.

Edited by SAS
  • Facepalm 7

4 hours ago, Monak said:

tek carrier craft - like the item balloon but for tames, perplexing indeed given the expansive water biome would indicate the quetzal might not exist and thus the need for a means for aerial tame transportation..... i doubt (edit -we'll) be able to control it directly though we will have HLN-A to assist us towards our ultimate survival.   

i doubt the quetzal wont be included because its a fish/scavenger in my book in ark otherwise how will it survive considering it flees from stuff that attack it includeing dilos....... if anything a quetzal and the other pterosaurs should be on the map i'd imagine