Angelsurreal

Moschops vs Giga

Moschops vs Giga

Yea how u read..
Are moschop better gattering organic polymer? or a giga killing lots of karkinos or kairukus?
considering the  time  that a  giga need for being tamed vs  moschops timer (maybe weeks) getting mates and mutations for get enough stats.

What are you doing that requires so much org poly??  By the time I get my metal harvesting up and running, I have more obsidian than I need and am swimming in poly.  I make a run for org poly maybe once a month and that's mostly just so I can repair ghillie masks.

Its been said above, but I second that the only 2 reliable ways to keep Organic Polymer are Gacha Crystals & a grinder.  Karkinos & Penguins are no good unless you live where they spawn or wanna do a lot of breeding of penguins.  I just store the crystals on a storage tame since they weigh so little and I can pull them out anytime I have to do some heavy duty crafting.  Stone farm is a lot easier than flying half way across the map for me.

On Rag, for the quantities of cementing paste I needed, raiding beaver dams was not an option. I could crank out my own cementing paste in way bigger quantities. But that also meant I needed a lot of chitin. Best place to get chitin on Rag = mantis'. So just as a by product of slaying many mantis on a wyvern for chitin, I had a dozen fridges full of organic poly, and was dumping the excess in the street. With S+ running, you can keep the poly good in a fridge for a long time by adding preserving salt.

Edited by DeHammer

it show me then, depend where u are*   

- i mean if there is not enough dams on the map, then u cant get paste and mix with obsi for make a real polymer, it could be very expensive and take lot of time to farm all the stuff,   so u cant "swim on poly" if on ur map are not enough dams for paste

- why some ppl say about moschops are better than a giga for organic? if u need consider kill first the critters (karkinos,mantis,or penguins) with a strong dino,  dont u think this "strong" dino can kill more faster than bring  a moschop to eat the corpse every time un kill a critter  for get the organic polymer?

- i think a  giga can farm about 700 organic polymers killing around 30 karkinos , how organic polymers can get a moschops for eat 1 corpse?

ty.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:38 PM, RipRavage said:

Its been said above, but I second that the only 2 reliable ways to keep Organic Polymer are Gacha Crystals & a grinder.  Karkinos & Penguins are no good unless you live where they spawn or wanna do a lot of breeding of penguins.  I just store the crystals on a storage tame since they weigh so little and I can pull them out anytime I have to do some heavy duty crafting.  Stone farm is a lot easier than flying half way across the map for me.

Inside a achinta it's stays good a very long time. Level weight on the snail  

• Thanks 1