Moschops vs Giga

Angelsurreal

Its been said above, but I second that the only 2 reliable ways to keep Organic Polymer are Gacha Crystals & a grinder.  Karkinos & Penguins are no good unless you live where they spawn or wanna do a lot of breeding of penguins.  I just store the crystals on a storage tame since they weigh so little and I can pull them out anytime I have to do some heavy duty crafting.  Stone farm is a lot easier than flying half way across the map for me.

On Rag, for the quantities of cementing paste I needed, raiding beaver dams was not an option. I could crank out my own cementing paste in way bigger quantities. But that also meant I needed a lot of chitin. Best place to get chitin on Rag = mantis'. So just as a by product of slaying many mantis on a wyvern for chitin, I had a dozen fridges full of organic poly, and was dumping the excess in the street. With S+ running, you can keep the poly good in a fridge for a long time by adding preserving salt.

it show me then, depend where u are*   

- i mean if there is not enough dams on the map, then u cant get paste and mix with obsi for make a real polymer, it could be very expensive and take lot of time to farm all the stuff,   so u cant "swim on poly" if on ur map are not enough dams for paste

- why some ppl say about moschops are better than a giga for organic? if u need consider kill first the critters (karkinos,mantis,or penguins) with a strong dino,  dont u think this "strong" dino can kill more faster than bring  a moschop to eat the corpse every time un kill a critter  for get the organic polymer?

- i think a  giga can farm about 700 organic polymers killing around 30 karkinos , how organic polymers can get a moschops for eat 1 corpse?

ty.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:38 PM, RipRavage said:

Its been said above, but I second that the only 2 reliable ways to keep Organic Polymer are Gacha Crystals & a grinder.  Karkinos & Penguins are no good unless you live where they spawn or wanna do a lot of breeding of penguins.  I just store the crystals on a storage tame since they weigh so little and I can pull them out anytime I have to do some heavy duty crafting.  Stone farm is a lot easier than flying half way across the map for me.

Inside a achinta it's stays good a very long time. Level weight on the snail  

Archived