DELAY/STOP TRANSFERS INTO VALGUERO (ON CONSOLE.)

Infernator

A whole lot of reasons why... 

I will ask other players to sign this. The most obvious reason is all the duped sh*t. Why would you open transfers INTO Valguero? Just for the biggest asshole supermegatribes with all their duped sh*t, to wipe every small and medium tribes thats scattered around Valguero servers? Whats the fun in that anyways? 

Another thing that ruins this whole game is all the op bs from extinction. And one above all is absolute trash in the wrong way: The Managarmrs. 

I hate them. Not because they arent good. But because they are too good. It makes almost about any other flier mostly useless. Which makes the game even more boring. Griffins, Pts, Wyverns. Cool animals. They all have their different uses, strengths and weaknesses, but because Wildcard obviously dont respect their own game at all, and especially their players, they implement OP fantasy creatures like Meks and Managarmrs, that for one has nothing to do with dinosaurs or even mythical creatures, and for second destroys the game completely. If you dont have one - well raptor you: "Lets just milk the players and Ark by ruining the game instead of fixing all the bugs, and the worst thing above all - YOU have to pay for it." Please, let us tell Ark to keep the servers clean and more playable.

5 minutes ago, Infernator said:

A whole lot of reasons why... 

I will ask other players to sign this. The most obvious reason is all the duped sh*t. Why would you open transfers INTO Valguero? Just for the biggest asshole supermegatribes with all their duped sh*t, to wipe every small and medium tribes thats scattered around Valguero servers? Whats the fun in that anyways? 

Another thing that ruins this whole game is all the op bs from extinction. And one above all is absolute trash in the wrong way: The Managarmrs. 

I hate them. Not because they arent good. But because they are too good. It makes almost about any other flier mostly useless. Which makes the game even more boring. Griffins, Pts, Wyverns. Cool animals. They all have their different uses, strengths and weaknesses, but because Wildcard obviously dont respect their own game at all, and especially their players, they implement OP fantasy creatures like Meks and Managarmrs, that for one has nothing to do with dinosaurs or even mythical creatures, and for second destroys the game completely. If you dont have one - well raptor you: "Lets just milk the players and Ark by ruining the game instead of fixing all the bugs, and the worst thing above all - YOU have to pay for it." Please, let us tell Ark to keep the servers clean and more playable.

The game was never just a dinosaur  game...mana are trash mounts...easily killed\koed hell mana can't even use its pounce  attack on simple raptors. .. few well thought defense's and mana are the last of your worries  ... pc opened transfers few weeks already was there tons of crying no none...overcome and evolve with your games meta ....

Lycan, what are u even talking about? Have you played the game at all? Not only are they fast and their stupid breath way too strong, but mind the fact that you can even breed them. And they get waaaay too strong. Im not talking about defenses for ffs! But when youre flying out in the open you have no chance at all if you encounter one on a mana. And also the duped s*it. Ark hasnt cleaned up. As of right now, Valguero servers are "clean". And tribes are still at baby stage. There's no point in opening servers. Unless they are idiots of course. Nobody has a chance against the big tribes from outside Valguero. Could have waited at least 3 months more, and removed duped things.

Forgetting about the op dinos that extinction may have, the fact that Valguero is clean and wildcard are knowingly opening the servers and allowing tons of duped items and meks is crazy. That being said, im just a dummy, I dont know what the alternative is and some ppl do want the servers open. Also, if they could just get rid of duped items im sure they would of, must be harder than we all assume.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:43 PM, Infernator said:

Lycan, what are u even talking about? Have you played the game at all? Not only are they fast and their stupid breath way too strong, but mind the fact that you can even breed them. And they get waaaay too strong. Im not talking about defenses for ffs! But when youre flying out in the open you have no chance at all if you encounter one on a mana. And also the duped s*it. Ark hasnt cleaned up. As of right now, Valguero servers are "clean". And tribes are still at baby stage. There's no point in opening servers. Unless they are idiots of course. Nobody has a chance against the big tribes from outside Valguero. Could have waited at least 3 months more, and removed duped things.

played too long man. I just always am overprepared :D few hundred sniper ammo z seeds pocket gigas grapples the works lol and if I die I cut my loses and try again but with a new tactic .and the day the server opened was the day u should have prepared for transfers to open chose ur base wisely .and when out in the open hide in plain sight .with cryo u could have 1000 dinos spread out in the map in purlovia .good luck stay surviving

Archived