Just a few questions!!

DaniRay

Just a few questions!!

So I'm approaching level 65 on Ark Mobile((in single player only) and was looking at the list of creatures that are on ark mobile. There are a few creatures (for example the Jeroba) that are listed as being on ark mobile but I thought said creature(s) was only on a DLC (which mobile doesnt have yet)?? An Onyc is another creature listed I have NEVER seen on my map yet it is listed as being in mobile?? I may be looking at the Wiki TOTALLY wrong and if I am please explain it to me, as it has me quite confused!

Q2: If I say on single player In ark can I have more than one play slot?? Can I start one game then start a second totally new game?? I havent seen the option and dont want to try anything to change my current game, just curious. 

Thank you!!

Q1: There are onycs on mobile, you can find them in caves and they are extremely annoying. And the jerboa you can find those in the dungeons. They still aren't added to the map so the only way to get a jerboa is by killing and collecting its implant from the dungeons and then reviving the jerboa and tame it.

Q2: I'm pretty sure you can't do this. If you want to start a new character the only way is to delete the one you have right now. Unless someone out there knows a way I'm pretty sure it's not a thing

Q2: You have three save slots and one iCloud-Save.

In each of the 3 slots you can play a totally different game, but you have always to restore the game you would play in the main slot, and you have to tidy save your game in the main slot (from ingame) and then save it to the appropriate slot.

But...

This could be very dangerous because of mistakes false restoring or false saving.

I play a main game and save this to slot 1 and the icloud. Then, for testing, I save my main game to slot 2 and 3, so that I can always restore my main game from slot 1.

1 hour ago, XaosRes said:

Q2: You have three save slots and one iCloud-Save.

In each of the 3 slots you can play a totally different game, but you have always to restore the game you would play in the main slot, and you have to tidy save your game in the main slot (from ingame) and then save it to the appropriate slot.

But...

This could be very dangerous because of mistakes false restoring or false saving.

I play a main game and save this to slot 1 and the icloud. Then, for testing, I save my main game to slot 2 and 3, so that I can always restore my main game from slot 1.

Do you play only on single player?

19 hours ago, XaosRes said:

Yes, why?

I‘ve played multiplayer before, but I pasted long ago the age to play around with childish wannabe adults, who have the only intention to mob or harasse serious players.

I figured you were a single player because your are positive and  post things that actually help people.... not rant how unfair pvp is lol.

32 minutes ago, 145273 said:

I figured you where a single player because your are positive and  post things that actually help people.... not rant how unfair pvp is lol.

Yeah, xaos has a youtube channel where he helps mobile players on how to defeat caves and dungeons. 
Personally i believe he doesn't have as much suscribers as he should, considering that he has pretty helpful content

Thanks XaosRes! You've helped me a lot ?

Archived