New Character Appears

Senpi

New Character Appears

Hey there, I'm Senpi/pipi. I'm turning 27 this year and I've been on Ark since its release in 2015. I've mostly played solo or duo with friends, but I know my way around a few maps. I was on a couple of NA PvPvE servers and have migrated to unofficials. The dlc expansions I have are SE and Aberration, as I am looking to purchase Extinction and Genesis near the end of the year. During my solo days, I spent a lot of time doing a bit of everything: farming, taming, exploring, grinding, building and just trying to survive at whatever comes at me. It will be my first time being in a tribe of more than two if I am considered, but I adapt fairly quickly and always willing to help out. My activity on Ark varies, but I play throughout the day and the most I've been on in one sitting would be two- almost three days (THESE WERE INTENSE PVP TIMES, YO). I do like to go off on my own to do what needs to be done, but I'll always come back (like a cat). If I am accepted, I look forward to surviving with everyone. :^)

Archived