MostSpy

Make claimed "Zombie Wyverns" rideable  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Make claimed "Zombie Wyverns" rideable

• Yes
    • Yes, but with no breath attack
    • No

6 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

No should not be ridable... due to the level that can be claimed. For instance my zombie fire wyvern 15.5k hp 2200 stam 557 melee unleveled...level  298...

you can get manas with this health, stam and melee any day of the week with added breath,  its nothing you cant already get, also they do lose food and need to be force fed and heath regen is non-existant, a lot of rumours being spred here.

Just now, Azmeaiel said:

you can get manas with this health, stam and melee any day of the week with added breath,  its nothing you cant already get, also they do lose food and need to be force fed and heath regen is non-existant, a lot of rumours being spred here.

Not a rumor....and btw there's nobody on Ark at with 15khp manas...

2 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Don't need to xD I have zombies from the first event still....and yes health regeneration  is a fact on zomdodo. ..and your saying manas ...let's see hmm broken asf still lol

this thread isnt about the dodos, its about making the wyverns ridable, they are nothing outside of already available tames, have no ranged move and tbh take as long to heal as anything else. People are making them out to be op which from what ive seen isnt true. In pvp you would get shredded in a second on a large flyer with no ranged attack, especially when there are commonly available and better options already, and these are commonly available not a once a year event dino.

Just now, Azmeaiel said:

this thread isnt about the dodos, its about making the wyverns ridable, they are nothing outside of already available tames, have no ranged move and tbh take as long to heal as anything else. People are making them out to be op which from what ive seen isnt true. In pvp you would get shredded in a second on a large flyer with no ranged attack, especially when there are commonly available and better options already, and these are commonly available not a once a year event dino.

True but...they have ranged attacks and can be cloned...very cheaply. ..

3 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

12.5k hp born...maybe there's few breeders with a 13k hp stat.. born. Yes it would be cool ..on pve...but pvp ur looking at something  totally  different. 

ive plaved over 10k hours on pvp, Its less tanky than a q, and no ranged, has less bite than a currently available mana... it can sit there and get shredded by turrets.

46 minutes ago, Azmeaiel said:

currently they do no ranged

ahh see I always just look at them seeing how couldn't be riden but has enable ai attacks so thought had ai attack ...but in my opinion  I still don't think we need another fast flying death machine when theres plenty of already broken ones out as stated above ;) and the regen I was mistaken also a assumption … but still if u want ridable zombies you can on unofficial/single player...

• 11 months later...

Archived