Make claimed "Zombie Wyverns" rideable

MostSpy

Make claimed "Zombie Wyverns" rideable  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Make claimed "Zombie Wyverns" rideable

• Yes
    • Yes, but with no breath attack
    • No

"yeah I went through all the trouble of killing the dodowyvern so that I could claim unridable wyverns!"

*blink blink*

I mean seriously... If your going to go through that trouble to actually kill it, it would be nice if the claimed creature was ridable.  I mean I get why the zomdodo's aren't, they are dodos... but the wyvern? come on....

17 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

"yeah I went through all the trouble of killing the dodowyvern so that I could claim unridable wyverns!"

*blink blink*

I mean seriously... If your going to go through that trouble to actually kill it, it would be nice if the claimed creature was ridable.  I mean I get why the zomdodo's aren't, they are dodos... but the wyvern? come on....

The zomdodos are beast FYI health regeneration  is crazy lol 

2 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

No should not be ridable... due to the level that can be claimed. For instance my zombie fire wyvern 15.5k hp 2200 stam 557 melee unleveled...level  298...

So make it so they can't be leveled. You already miss out on the imprint bonus so they aren't going to be that strong.

At the very least. You should be able to get their skins for your normal wyvern. 

1 minute ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

So make it so they can't be leveled. You already miss out on the imprint bonus so they aren't going to be that strong.

At the very least. You should be able to get their skins for your normal wyvern. 

Are very strong...and health regeneration is op...plus doesn't need fed ever...well not being fed due to no stam drain but ya .he'll I believe shouldn't be able to clone as well. .. zomdodo lvl 300 8khp ...unlvled plus no healing needed. Soak meta emerging. .. 

8 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Are very strong...and health regeneration is op...plus doesn't need fed ever...well not being fed due to no stam drain but ya .he'll I believe shouldn't be able to clone as well. .. zomdodo lvl 300 8khp ...unlvled plus no healing needed. Soak meta emerging. .. 

why? you can't clone titans.  sense the zombie wyvern isn't your typical wyvern it makes sense you can't clone it, just like the titans, and a few other dinos.   I could see it quickly being abused if one could clone it, especially on pvp servers. 

2 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Can be cloned...

must be a trick to doing it then they are too large to fit in the cloning machine, and i'd imagine too expensive.  not to mention the desert titan can't land, but if one could clone that they are probably using the same method as the phoenix.  

Just now, Lycan187u said:

And cheap lol 

got a video of this being done on Official Servers? I'm curious to how they do it.

11 minutes ago, hud said:

No

If they can separate pvp from pve, than yes for sure

And please, whats up with that titans thinkg, or schould i go with:

Why mine giga cant fly, because desert titan can ???

the argument that one op dino shouldn't be ridable while another is.   From my understanding the zombie wyverns are going to go poof at the end of the event.

6 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

No should not be ridable... due to the level that can be claimed. For instance my zombie fire wyvern 15.5k hp 2200 stam 557 melee unleveled...level  298...

to be honest though without breath thats a standard well bred dino, and they take wore effort to get than buying one off forums.

5 hours ago, hud said:

No

If they can separate pvp from pve, than yes for sure

And please, whats up with that titans thinkg, or schould i go with:

Why mine giga cant fly, because desert titan can ???

why? literally same stats as a bred dino and no breath, can buy these 'op' stats all year so its not even an argument, if you want to zip around and bite things and look cool it takes approx 5 mins to find multiple species of flyers with same if not way better stats.

1 hour ago, Azmeaiel said:

why? literally same stats as a bred dino and no breath, can buy these 'op' stats all year so its not even an argument, if you want to zip around and bite things and look cool it takes approx 5 mins to find multiple species of flyers with same if not way better stats.

That's not standard base stats on any normal wyvern btw....(and FYI they have huge health regeneration  abilities.) ..<--wrong assumed all zombie variants had hp regen

Archived