Creature Spawn site suggestions?

ShadowKrio

Mosas are very rare...around Carno Island sometimes, the Alpha Mosa is also around there...very very rare.

The Tusotheutis can be found everywhere in the ocean but there is only one, and as said, it can be everywhere...very very very rare...and taming one alone is very complicated...you must have tons of Black Pearls and a tame who is in the fangs of the Tuso.

Pleisis are not so rare, and they come always as a pair...there are always in the deeper places of the ocean, and with good luck a mosa is around them.

Go to the edges of the map,  and scan bottom of the ocean. I’d suggest looping around a few times. They’re annoyingly rare, but if you look around long enough, you’ll find one eventually.

Plesis spawn commonly, and they often come in pairs, sometime in three’s. Find them on the bottom of the ocean at the edges of the map.

Mosas and tusos are harder to find. In fact, I’ve never ever seen wild tuso before. I recently started playing multiplayer, and I saw a tamed one for the first time. Mosas and tusos are quite rare, and they spawn by themselves. Find them on the bottom of the ocean at the edges of the map.

15 minutes ago, Mythical said:

Go to the edges of the map,  and scan bottom of the ocean. I’d suggest looping around a few times. They’re annoyingly rare, but if you look around long enough, you’ll find one eventually.

Plesis spawn commonly, and they often come in pairs, sometime in three’s. Find them on the bottom of the ocean at the edges of the map.

Mosas and tusos are harder to find. In fact, I’ve never ever seen wild tuso before. I recently started playing multiplayer, and I saw a tamed one for the first time. Mosas and tusos are quite rare, and they spawn by themselves. Find them on the bottom of the ocean at the edges of the map.

Same here. I found mosas before, but only one. That's it. Never seen a wild tuso before except for once on my friend's phone :P

So does the tuso operate on a similar mechanic with the unicorn - only one wild one will exist at a time?

Archived