Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Just to be clear major issues persist, the server can now be "found" in sessions within and from outside the game but that only creates more issues when you in fact transfer to the server.  I did and received a Snapshot 16 error, closed out game and relogged, to find that i was no longer in my ONE MAN tribe.   I did not touch the tribe settings, merely logged on to a random spawn since no bed locations showed, ran to my base naked (all equipment vanished) and can't access anything, doors, dinos, structures....

It's even worse than before, I was worried about getting on server to feed dinos and refresh timers, well I have no access to do any of that atm and ping has gone up to high 100s-high 200s which was never the case before the recent patch (fix?).

• Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
16 hours ago, Jemcrystal said:

Lol, thanks Invincibleqc.  How do you stare at this stuff all day long and stay sane?

Don't overestimate my presence, I only browse the activity feed every once in a while, would definitely go crazy if I was reading these forums all day long. ?

17 hours ago, Jemcrystal said:

You're a good egg even if you're a grumpy troll sometimes.  :D

Spoiler

520yz.jpg

For the past two days Valg 557 has been a challenge to play on. There is horrible bouts of lag, accompanied by long pause breaks, terrible rubber banding, and disconnects from hell.  A bunch of us on the server have submitted tickets, a GM came to help a player and they too suffered the torment of lag and disconnects.

Is there an eta as to when we might get some help?

Edited by Foxiefyre
  • Like 1

• Wildcard Community

Hey guys! I've looked into this issue. We will get one of these servers onto our maintenance list for today. The maintenance is only required for one server of the 3 to resolve the issue for all of them so don't be alarmed if yours isn't under maintenance. I will put notice here when maintenance takes place

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, lilpanda said:

Hey guys! I've looked into this issue. We will get one of these servers onto our maintenance list for today. The maintenance is only required for one server of the 3 to resolve the issue for all of them so don't be alarmed if yours isn't under maintenance. I will put notice here when maintenance takes place

Thank you so much. I would love to play on the server today.

Na-official-Valguero558 Crashing repeatedly over and over and over.

Tickets have been flying into support for over 4 days, the server is repeatedly crashing with rollbacks ranging from 10 minutes to 30 minutes. It's literally unplayable. I know I know, nobody here can help, but dang it.. i moved here to escape the lag and mess on a Ragnarok official, it was great for a while, now it's even worse. /frustrated.  I'm so just numb to this now, i just want a stable server to play on for God Sakes.  

@lilpanda please also note whatever problems they are it's affected me being removed from my solo tribe somehow w/out even touching tribe settings, i submitted ticket over 24hrs ago but please nudge somebody on the backend and let them know these problems are related.  I'm on NA Val558, stranded with starving dinos and decaying structures...nothing I can do to "survive" w/out WCs help.

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic