Can't access vaults.

skeeta

Can't access vaults.

Hey all. 

My old Rag base has just despawned. Not a problem but I did want to ferry the stuff from the vaults over to my new server. The vaults I'm interested in were stacked on metal floors 5 on top of 5. 

When the floors despawned they dropped to the floor as they should but there's only one row of 5 instead of 2 stacked rows and I can't access any of them. The only option I have is to unlock or rename them. Access inventory doesn't appear.

Anyone know why I can't access them and why only one of the rows survived?

Can't remember if it's the top or bottom row that's disappeared.

14 hours ago, skeeta said:

Can't access vaults.

Hey all. 

My old Rag base has just despawned. Not a problem but I did want to ferry the stuff from the vaults over to my new server. The vaults I'm interested in were stacked on metal floors 5 on top of 5. 

When the floors despawned they dropped to the floor as they should but there's only one row of 5 instead of 2 stacked rows and I can't access any of them. The only option I have is to unlock or rename them. Access inventory doesn't appear.

Anyone know why I can't access them and why only one of the rows survived?

Can't remember if it's the top or bottom row that's disappeared.

You sure noone else got the vaults that fell? If someone parks a platform saddle dino under your vaults that are about to fall, the vault will not fall but gets destroyed and bag left behind.

18 hours ago, skeeta said:

I don't think there was any way to get a Dino under them. I'm hoping that I'm going to find them inside each other. Heading over there now to find out.

Not dino itself but you can build a structure on top of platform saddle that will not have clipping to other structures and ram that structure under the vault.

1 hour ago, skeeta said:

They were inside one and other. Someone had tried to build a structure round them so I couldn't build close. Luckily he was a terrible builder so I could still get inside.

Took me the whole afternoon with a weight Argy and a weight Quetz to ferry everything to a newly built storage room.

you managed to get inside, even if you could not get inside a ticket would be enough for a gm to make an entrance. its not allowed to block acces since you are back. once timer is reset the other person has to make it accessible for you especially if you asked it.

Archived