Dodo rex

Scrufy101

10 minutes ago, Scrufy101 said:

Dodo rex

A couple of days ago the dodo Rex spawned in on the PvE server I play on. It attacked killed many of tames from different people. After a while it was over. My question is will the dodo Rex be back? And if it is can someone please tell me its stats because it was slaying everything. Thank you!!

Are you meaning ark days or real life days?

1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

you do know the dodorex can destroy all teirs of building? including tek right?

Dodorex base health is 666k + 133k per level.  a level 10 dodorex has a 1.9million health.

very aware lol also watched one just casually walking around a persons walls not aggroing to it now if they ran out the gate an back in im sure he would arrive for dinner lol but left alone or not lured hes nice fella

15 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

very aware lol also watched one just casually walking around a persons walls not aggroing to it now if they ran out the gate an back in im sure he would arrive for dinner lol but left alone or not lured hes nice fella

Should I just log off when I see it to offline damage because it sounds op

25 minutes ago, Scrufy101 said:

Should I just log off when I see it to offline damage because it sounds op

ORP takes 15 minutes and I believe the Dodorex is only around for 7 minutes so it would be too late.

You should just kite it into the water if you can't kill it. It can't use it's fire if it's swimming. 

45 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

ORP takes 15 minutes and I believe the Dodorex is only around for 7 minutes so it would be too late.

You should just kite it into the water if you can't kill it. It can't use it's fire if it's swimming. 

I read somewhere that it can, but I don't remember where, may not have been a super reliable source.

Archived