Ark Genesis delayed til February XX?

WildWyvern

On 1/13/2020 at 2:46 PM, Lycan187u said:

some caves you can fly in... some cave creatures are able to tame ...scorched eath cave for one.some snow bioms are not so cold lol? 

The caves of Extinction were designed to not be flown in, as they served the purpose of summoning the Titans.
I am talking about the High Level caves, those caves have creatures that are close to twice the max dinosaur level, which if tamed are very very powerfull.
Snow Biome shouldn't be above 0, snow will melt then.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TheSlayerNL said:

The caves of Extinction were designed to not be flown in, as they served the purpose of summoning the Titans.
I am talking about the High Level caves, those caves have creatures that are close to twice the max dinosaur level, which if tamed are very very powerfull.
Snow Biome shouldn't be above 0, snow will melt then.

If we are talking logic then altitude can affect snowfall and temperature.

If we are talking ark logic, then what makes you think that the overseers of the ark's aren't manipulating the snow? There is so many lore-like possibilities like artificial snow or chemical manipulating snow to increase the melting and boiling points. It's Ark, speculation is suggested on unexplainable things.

15 minutes ago, AC3S7AR said:

Genesis Coming out Feb 4th.

Genesis is coming out Feb 4th. Past DLC's have shut down a ton of servers a week before launch. if i am wrong the great we can enjoy genesis before then together im not hopeful for a before feb 4th release.

And where did you get this info, did you pull it out of your prison wallet?

2 minutes ago, ThePryBar said:

And where did you get this info, did you pull it out of your prison wallet?

real mature. every day people post on here about "x" release date. WC shut down servers a week before every big launch. obviously they need new servers for genesis. makes sense for it to come out FEB 4TH however if i am wrong GREAT we can all enjoy it together. now if you want to reply to this and be a child go for it.

2 hours ago, Qeythos said:

With only 2 weeks left of january we'll either get an official release date within the week or be told it'll be delayed again. With how quiet they've been i'm leaning towards another delay.

well the game in its current state is raptored .... extinction no osds no veins invisible corrupted dinos .... parts of bases not snapping properly from what i was reading. being unable to level i was 104 i had to mind wipe i lost 3 levels. probably other issues ive not encountered. so all in all the game atm is a raptorfest ... doesnt give me much hype or hope or faith for genesis .... after how they managed to botch this from the wonderland event smh

Does it really matter?  If they aren't even ready to give you a date yet, it's probably not close to releasable yet.  Wouldn't you rather they take their time and do the proper due diligence to get it right?  Or not provide a date unless they are absolutely sure they will hit it?  Who knows, maybe they're focusing on trying to fix some major issues affecting base gameplay before they work on finalizing more DLC.  Makes sense to me if it's the case.

DLC RELEASE ~NOT THIS MONTH?

Just wondering if the DLC got pushed. Been following tweeter and reading here every day on news about the Genesis release but it seems that the Ark Development team has been very quiet about it. 

It was supposed to be in December but pushed to January. Now it seems that it might get pushed until summer. I would be kinna disappointed if they do that. Cause that means official servers are going to be overflown with 10 year olds who don't know what to do and a bunch of teenagers on the entire summer lol 

Is it wrong for me to say that? Lol

Being honest here, most server on official pve are currently with less than 10 people every day. I think we need some excitement soon. 

Not to mention the Mana jump nerf was garbage. 

If this was supposedly intended to be like this then why didn't you people release it with this? God, I hate people that lie to cover up laziness. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Ark Genesis delayed til February XX?

Archived