Ark Genesis delayed til February XX?

WildWyvern

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ANOTHER Delay??

>> We're anxious to get Genesis in your hands but we've hit a snag while publishing.  We're expecting an additional couple hours in the previously communicated launch times.

That's just stupid and weak, @Cedric  What means an additional couple hours? Can't you respect us at least once?
Tell us a SPECIFIC date and time ... are we supposed to be watching the monitor at night?

SPECIFIC date and time! We are not kids, we have jobs and family life!

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Ark Genesis delayed til February XX?

I bet it's ready on PC and we are waiting for Xbox or PS4 or  some other 3rd party to wake up in their time zone.

Maybe the guy with the USB thumb drive has hit a patch of ice delivering the final built code,  on his way to the satellite dish in the middle of a blizzard to upload it to the international space station that sends it out to all the countries in the world as it flies over the planet.

Did this not happen before because Steam had scheduled maintenance at the same time LOL

Just now, Luciferstwin said:

Then you should know that its WC Studios motto to Never release a game on time.

Yeah I know that's typical behaviour. Would be nice if they could just release of God damn time for once tho, especially since it's 12:33am for me and I want to get this crap on download before going to bed.

1 hour ago, slejo said:

ANOTHER Delay??

>> We're anxious to get Genesis in your hands but we've hit a snag while publishing.  We're expecting an additional couple hours in the previously communicated launch times.

That's just stupid and weak, @Cedric  What means an additional couple hours? Can't you respect us at least once?
Tell us a SPECIFIC date and time ... are we supposed to be watching the monitor at night?

SPECIFIC date and time! We are not kids, we have jobs and family life!

Seems like you're new. Cedric has no involvement in the Development to genesis. He is just a really friendly guy who helps to community. WC has done this so many times and people still complain. If you're not kids then act like an adult and stop complaining over a dinosaur game. Its frustrating 100% but its a game, every company will make mistakes.  

1 minute ago, Uzo said:

Seems like you're new. Cedric has no involvement in the Development to genesis. He is just a really friendly guy who helps to community. WC has done this so many times and people still complain. If you're not kids then act like an adult and stop complaining over a dinosaur game. Its frustrating 100% but its a game, every company will make mistakes.  

See, the problem is they are a company that offers a product and service.  There is such a thing as professionalism and integrity. I do not think anyone at WC is purposely doing anything to upset people. They seem to be trying their best. What it really feels like is a management problem. There does not seem to be  one person setting realistic goals, checking in and motivating people to stay on track. Manage others to make sure easier things (like pushing a patch) is smooth and turn key. Also play testing seems to be an issue for the company. It is a management issue more than a developer issue.

Archived