Ark Genesis delayed til February XX?

WildWyvern

1 minute ago, Uzume said:

See, the problem is they are a company that offers a product and service.  There is such a thing as professionalism and integrity. I do not think anyone at WC is purposely doing anything to upset people. They seem to be trying their best. What it really feels like is a management problem. There does not seem to be  one person setting realistic goals, checking in and motivating people to stay on track. Manage others to make sure easier things (like pushing a patch) is smooth and turn key. Also play testing seems to be an issue for the company. It is a management issue more than a developer issue.

Yes i 100% agree with you. WC has their hardspots that they could get better at. But people that dont understand what goes into game development and how you can just "Flip a Switch" and everything will be ok. But yes they do some of their own problems when it comes to releasing big patches/DLC's.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Uzume said:

See, the problem is they are a company that offers a product and service.  There is such a thing as professionalism and integrity. I do not think anyone at WC is purposely doing anything to upset people. They seem to be trying their best. What it really feels like is a management problem. There does not seem to be  one person setting realistic goals, checking in and motivating people to stay on track. Manage others to make sure easier things (like pushing a patch) is smooth and turn key. Also play testing seems to be an issue for the company. It is a management issue more than a developer issue.

The magnitude of incompetence that WC studios shows is insane. 

1 minute ago, Luciferstwin said:

6PM PST for PC and PS4

This is what I mean by Management issue. The Lead Producer who manages the sum total of the project should have been making decisions to release content they had for PC and PS4. The pipeline for XboX probably had an issue in cert with some last minute change that the xbox folks were uncomfortable releasing without more indepth testing.  It all seems to come down to leadership tbh. 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, MooseX said:

Not to start a flame war, but I do have a grime on why xbox is getting it first. Clearly PS4 has more users ;) lol

Not starting a flame war here as well but that statement has no numbers to back it up.

Only WildCard has those.

It is kinda funny to see the console(s) getting the update before PC when usually it's the complaining from the other way around.

Archived