Ark Genesis delayed til February XX?

WildWyvern

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Lostmymarbles said:

nothing posted by WildCard or Ark survival evolved pertaining to the back dating the time to 4 pm Pst

It's been posted by them plenty of times. Here's one example I saw hours ago.

It's also been posted plenty of times on here by people that know.

Genesis Release bushed back 6 hours?

Is it right that the release time for Genesis was pushed back 6 hours from 10am PST to 4pm PST?

There were so many delays already... and now in the last 24hours, another delay? Seems they are trolling their paying customers more and more.

Im just playing this game cos my wife wants to play with me together. I don't understand why she likes it... its a massive bug collection and how they handle their customers and the game itself :D many missing translations... so many bugs.... but highest priority? Create more DLCs to get more money...

Genesis Release bushed back 6 hours?

Is it right that the release time for Genesis was pushed back 6 hours from 10am PST to 4pm PST?

There were so many delays already... and now in the last 24hours, another delay? Seems they are trolling their paying customers more and more.

Im just playing this game cos my wife wants to play with me together. I don't understand why she likes it... its a massive bug collection and how they handle their customers and the game itself :D many missing translations... so many bugs.... but highest priority? Create more DLCs to get more money...

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Ark Genesis delayed til February XX?

Archived