EliteArk selling items ingame for real money transactions.

SirSmokeAlot420x

Pretty sure I read in the code of conduct that selling items ingame for real money is against the terms of service correct? Well EliteArk just banned me for saying they're pay to win so here I am reporting them for selling "kits" for real money. They also have a third party website where you can purchase "crates" with OP loot in it for real money transactions. Charing $14.99 and so on for better and better crates.

Here is their website where they are selling crates.

https://www.arkloot.com/

13 minutes ago, SirSmokeAlot420x said:

Pretty sure I read in the code of conduct that selling items ingame for real money is against the terms of service correct? Well EliteArk just banned me for saying they're pay to win so here I am reporting them for selling "kits" for real money. They also have a third party website where you can purchase "crates" with OP loot in it for real money transactions. Charing $14.99 and so on for better and better crates.

Here is their website where they are selling crates.

https://www.arkloot.com/

Unofficial servers can do as they please. RMT is bannable on official servers only.

Lol fair play, plenty of other servers out there charging for packs and things. Although of course there's also thousands and thousands of private servers that don't charge for anything and run them for the benefit of others so you're also competing with those. To make any money on it (bare in mind the cost of running the servers in the first place) you'll need something pretty special to attract players. :)

Do it on official servers (or try) and you're breaking the C.O.C and that IS Wildcards issue then, but on private servers the owners can do what they like pretty much.

27 minutes ago, SirSmokeAlot420x said:

Well guess whos about to start a server and make a third party website to sell crates that are real money for ingame loot? THIS GUY!!

as is your right.

Hosting your own server isn't free.

I used to play private servers for Lineage 2 and each one had a donation shop to buy in game items to support the Admin costs.

Most were corrupt and only lasted 1-3 months but im sure they were lucrative enough for the effort.

Damn those were fun times.

• Jerryn locked this topic

Archived