AgenteXYZ

I woke up death and lost precious dinos!!

Hello, this happend about 2 weeks ago (I stop to play because of it).

One day i woke up death surrounded by water, and my house (where i logged off) is far far away from the ocean. My invectory had 2 pokeballs with my twins ice dragons lv 185 with all imprints, but i just log in a long time after my death and my invectory was already disapeared, acctualy i dont even know where i was in first place. Obvisously i get mad and sad, because those dragons are extremly rare (they were blue and green). i dont know if this information is important but this happend after the genesis att. This happend more than one time too, but this first one was the worse because of the dragons.

(PVE server, Ragnarok, the tribe log dont tell how i died)

So, can i get my dragons back or something? I play with a friend and we were about to buy a DLC, but with this bug i dont know if this is worth anymore.

Edited by AgenteXYZ

8 hours ago, AgenteXYZ said:

Hello, this happend about 2 weeks ago (I stop to play because of it).

One day i woke up death surrounded by water, and my house (where i logged off) is far far away from the ocean. My invectory had 2 pokeballs with my twins ice dragons lv 185 with all imprints, but i just log in a long time after my death and my invectory was already disapeared, acctualy i dont even know where i was in first place. Obvisously i get mad and sad, because those dragons are extremly rare (they were blue and green). i dont know if this information is important but this happend after the genesis att. This happend more than one time too, but this first one was the worse because of the dragons.

(PVE server, Ragnarok, the tribe log dont tell how i died)

So, can i get my dragons back or something? I play with a friend and we were about to buy a DLC, but with this bug i dont know if this is worth anymore.

So official server? If this was an unofficial, simply contact the admin, they will probably help you out.

On official, this is a common griefing tactic. Most likely you logged off somewhere that a player was able to grab and drag your body into the water. Now for some reason (I think I have this right) you don't need food and water when logged off, but you do need oxygen, so you die when they place you in water. They then steal all of your inventory when you die. They can't steal your stuff when you are alive and sleeping, which is why they dropped your body in the water. 

Disclaimer: I haven't played on officials for a few years, but this was common back when I did.

12 hours ago, AgenteXYZ said:

Yes! Oficial server, and PVE, so its impossible to someone grab other players... i think...?

If i die drowned, the tribe log show that, right? Mine dont show the cause of the  death 😕

It does not show that cause of death. 

Any player can grab and drag any unconscious body. This is probably what they did.

Sorry. I know it sucks.

To prevent;

Store all items in a vault or locked box when logging out.

Log out on a bed in an enclosed area. Players can't grab you off a bed.

Log out in the center of an enclosed area. If even an arm is sticking out of your wall, someone can grab you if you're not on a bed.

Edited by yekrucifixion187

Hello again! Coming back just to say i got my revenge.

Today i log in and found my twins ice dragons lvl 230 in colors blue and green, but with another names of course, luckly, the thief build his base near the ravine and his dinossaurs were outside of it. So, i just bring wild dragons to kill all of his dinos (Including my beloveds twins)

Now im ready to go to Extinction muauahuahauhauhahuaaa

Edited by AgenteXYZ

drowning is the cause of death it just dosnt register  in the log i can get a hold of event wyverns but they will be cloned if u are able to help out with ele i also play pve i lock myself away before logging out inalso dont recruit i own my tribe / assets having built it up myself 

Yes there is no way of getting this stuff back because of this i log off with an empty inventory. As well as this creatures can spawn inside of large bases, a creature could spawn, kill you and then your stuff decays.