How to fix gray HUD Icon keep showing on screen?

Nickghostz

20 minutes ago, Nickghostz said:

Thanks! But I forgot to inform that this is The Island map ?

And pressing H didn't show Sand Storm status either...

So my guess would Bug or something...?

yeah if your getting it on the island its def. a bug, unless you have a mod installed? if its official server, shouldn't be getting that icon on the island.  way back I did have some weather effects stick with me when I transferred a character but relogging seemed to clear it.

23 hours ago, caleb68 said:

yeah if your getting it on the island its def. a bug, unless you have a mod installed? if its official server, shouldn't be getting that icon on the island.  way back I did have some weather effects stick with me when I transferred a character but relogging seemed to clear it.

I've got 3 Mod installed ; ( S+ Structure, Super Spyglass, Dino Tracker) and it's on official server.

Re-logging still won't work for me.

I tried google and search anyone who has the same problem but still they also don't have any solutions to fix this yet ?

Anyway thank you for your suggestion very much :)

8 hours ago, Nickghostz said:

I've got 3 Mod installed ; ( S+ Structure, Super Spyglass, Dino Tracker) and it's on official server.

Re-logging still won't work for me.

I tried google and search anyone who has the same problem but still they also don't have any solutions to fix this yet ?

Anyway thank you for your suggestion very much :)

I have all three of those installed as well ( and several others) and i don't get it so i doubt its a mod causing the issue. most likely a glitch in the patch i'd guess.

1 hour ago, Graviphoton said:

I thought it is indication of Fear Evolved Eevent...

in single player, the only way the fear evolved event is active is if you add the following command to the launch options:

-activeevent=fearevolved

even with that, I don't get the icon either in single player, but im sure something is causing it to pop in.

59 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

in single player, the only way the fear evolved event is active is if you add the following command to the launch options:

-activeevent=fearevolved

even with that, I don't get the icon either in single player, but im sure something is causing it to pop in.

I'm in single player and don't have that on my launch options. Still getting event. I think if you want to continue the event beyond the end date you have to put that in place or something in the INI file.

The problem is... if it is event related, why no details on it when you hit "h"

2 hours ago, GeminiSierra said:

I'm in single player and don't have that on my launch options. Still getting event. I think if you want to continue the event beyond the end date you have to put that in place or something in the INI file.

The problem is... if it is event related, why no details on it when you hit "h"

interesting, I don't get any of the fear evolved stuff unless I add that to the launch options.  I should try on the other machine, as both arks aren't 'acting' the same tbh,  i.e. one pops up a 'are you sure?' message when I got to transfer stuff into a container where the other doesn't, same settings for both arks except graphics.

Archived