Ark mobile Creature Addition

ShadowKrio

Ark mobile Creature Addition

Alright, this may make me seem a bit selfish since I complain about what I want to be in the game quite a bit, but hear me out.

In Ark mobile, we get to enjoy what we get for the same things that PC players do without paying the $50 for a price of quality and content. I'm not saying that the game is bad or anything, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this game. But I just can't help noticing that the game is missing out on the features of the fact that some animals found on PC island but not Mobile island really takes the biscuit. For example, the Thylacoleo, a completely awesome creature, is absent on mobile. I mean, really? I'm sure I'm not the only player out there that feels this. Also, I understand why the griffin is added to the mobile port - it is free after you purchase the base game on PC so that PC only players won't say that mobile is ripping off them by getting free DLC creatures without paying the high cost. So on that, does anyone think that maybe, just maybe, could the Deinoynchus be added to mobile?

I definetley agree that they should add all those creatures in your list plus the thyla (you forgot the yuty). All of them are awesome creatures that we absolutely would love to come to ark mobile.

Now the only animal i have to disagree with is the deinonychus (is this how you spell it?). Considering that the PC version of the island doesn't have it either for the reason that it is an exclusive Valguero dino at this point. Don't get me wrong i would love to have the deinonychus in mobile, but again it doesn't belong on the island.

A way they could add it though is if they somehow bring another dlc or map into mobile.

But yeah, i definetly want the thyla, the yuty, and the ovis (for mutton) to be added into ark mobile

23 hours ago, TypicalArkGamer said:

I definetley agree that they should add all those creatures in your list plus the thyla (you forgot the yuty). All of them are awesome creatures that we absolutely would love to come to ark mobile.

Now the only animal i have to disagree with is the deinonychus (is this how you spell it?). Considering that the PC version of the island doesn't have it either for the reason that it is an exclusive Valguero dino at this point. Don't get me wrong i would love to have the deinonychus in mobile, but again it doesn't belong on the island.

A way they could add it though is if they somehow bring another dlc or map into mobile.

But yeah, i definetly want the thyla, the yuty, and the ovis (for mutton) to be added into ark mobile

This is the kind of response I want. Man, I know exactly what you are thinking. It's clearly a woolly minded idea that the devs didn't put the sheep into mobile ports. ;)

On your disagreement on the deinonychus, I'm just going to say that the griffin was from the PC mod map Ragnarok, which the new creature the Griffin was added into the game. It's an accessible creature for free once you purchase the base game with the Ragnarok expansion map installed, right? Same thing with the Deinonychus. Valguero is a free expansion that only adds new variants of previous creatures, save for the deinonychus (which I suspect that the devs simply ran out of ideas and decided to cross breed raptors and rock drakes), which does not belong on the island, just like the griffin.

What do you think?

Archived