Meshing has finally got me.

Gamblermark

Meshing has finally got me.

I believe  I'm done with ark wildcard is not fixed the meshing problem. I've built  and rebuilt 3 time with in 30 days and it's all gone with out one bullet fired. Sure wish I didn't buy another season pass. WILDCARD the cheating has made this game trash. If your done because  of the cheating leave a comment below.  

Wish they would do more in game work on this issue. Like just make the mesh of the map a dead zone!!! I know it could be a problem with us losing tames. I'd rather lose my tames because of a dead zone in the mesh.  Then my hard work go down the drain because they can just wipe my whole base with out a fight. And lol I cant stop playing ARK it's my fav.

Listen bro. Meshing  has been a issue for years you knew of this correct? Did you expect never to be meshed? Well now you know it's possible  so do research look for spots less likely to be meshed... build differently  never 0lace ge ny on the ground...have internals .never keep all your eggs in the same basket. You'll play again... trust me it's OK it's just few pixels bud u can easily  replace ;)

They've installed a barrier in the Mesh that instantly kills.  So now if you make climbing picks for yourself, it's only a matter of time before you randomly die and all your gear vanishes.  They could have removed the picks but instead they made it so people have to learn not to use them one person at a time.  Also, somehow the people who were abusing them in the first place have figured out how to mesh anyways, so pretty much only innocent people are being killed by the new anti-mesh :/

Archived