Wild Fire Wyverns on Official Extinction?

AndrewLB

32 minutes ago, Pellao said:

should fly deeper into the forbidden zone, seen how many normal gigas there are

Oh i saw. But at least normal gigas spawn on extinction. I just find it very bizarre to have something spawn on a map where that creature isn't even native. It would be like finding a reaper queen rampaging down the beach on the island annihilating all the bob huts.

Im thinking of taking the ice titan back there and gathering massive amounts of bones. lol

1 hour ago, AndrewLB said:

Oh i saw. But at least normal gigas spawn on extinction. I just find it very bizarre to have something spawn on a map where that creature isn't even native. It would be like finding a reaper queen rampaging down the beach on the island annihilating all the bob huts.

Im thinking of taking the ice titan back there and gathering massive amounts of bones. lol

Keep in mind its not a corrupted creature so they dont take bonus dmg from titans

23 hours ago, Leebum said:

Also there are Normal Gigas. Its a problem. I dont think its intended.

DEVS SORT IT please :)

Thought we were the only ones with this problem. On our server it's crawling with giga's in the Forbidden Zone. Also a lot of fire wyverns, but according to the Extinction wiki there should only be corrupted wyverns. Normally there were just one to three normal giga's on extinction. Now I did a count with the s+ dino scan, 47 normal giga's, 81 skeleton giga's and 42 fire wyverns.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived