Dodorex Glitch?

DangerDan

Dodorex Glitch?

I dont know if it is a glitch or not but i have 3 dodorexes roaming my world right now. I believe that when they spawn in every 3 or so nights that they dont despawn. I could be wrong but I dont particularly like dieing to an unkillable creature let alone 3 of them. I might be being a baby but just my thoughts.

6 minutes ago, DangerDan said:

Dodorex Glitch?

I dont know if it is a glitch or not but i have 3 dodorexes roaming my world right now. I believe that when they spawn in every 3 or so nights that they dont despawn. I could be wrong but I dont particularly like dieing to an unkillable creature let alone 3 of them. I might be being a baby but just my thoughts.

They seem to stay if the area they spawn in is inactive around the time they regularly despawn.  So if you hear one spawn in and never find it it may stay active on the map until the zone it is in stays awake at 8 am

• 3 weeks later...

Pause the game then, on xbox press lb rb x and y at the same time to bring up the admin command bar. Use the corresponding buttons on ps, buttons above the triggers and triangle and square i think.

When you bring up the command bar enter destroywilddinos then enter and select the admin command button next to where you have entered the text.

If that doesn't work try typing Cheat destroywilddinos

Go to ark wiki and search console commands.

It will give you the commands to kill whatever, you can recover your tames, and a lot more commands for the server, your character, and dino's.

On PS4 you can type

Givetome  (this will give you the tame you are looking at or structure)

Destroywilddinos  (will clear the map and force fresh spawns)

To bring up admin bar, pause the game (PS4 does not require the word cheat, the command itself will work).

Hit L1, R1, square, and triangle simultaneously 

Type the command into the bar then select admin (or whatever word is to the right of the bar)

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, justinl11 said:

the fear 3 volved event is over and the dodorex is has not despawned on my map

That is likely because I don't believe consoles have had a Patch to end it yet. The last patch on console, according to Patch Notes was on 5th Nov, but the event ended 8th Nov.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:25 AM, GP said:

That is likely because I don't believe consoles have had a Patch to end it yet. The last patch on console, according to Patch Notes was on 5th Nov, but the event ended 8th Nov.

When will it update?

I've found 6 Dodorexes on my island so far. Nov.30th..they're still there.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello I'm playing single player and keep running into the Dodorex ,and have lost several Dinos in 2020. It's only the second day into the year I'm not understanding why its randomly spawning in my game. Game is updated I keep killing him with cheats.

He is spawning in random places and wiping me out please how do fix this for good. Halloween is over I recently ran into the skeleton Dino's as well

They are fine but that Dodorex has to go. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived