No Switch Haloween Event

Muki19

Genesis für Switch angekündigt

Zitat Wildcard Halloween Event:

Die bevorstehende Genesis-Erweiterung erweitert  ARK um viele innovative und unterhaltsame neue Funktionen und ist unser bisher komplexestes Erweiterungspaket mit einem völlig neuen Missionssystem. Als Team haben wir beschlossen, dass ein zusätzlicher Monat Politur und Balancieren erforderlich ist, um allen am Starttag ein großartiges Erlebnis zu bieten. Daher wird die gleichzeitige Veröffentlichung für alle Plattformen voraussichtlich Ende Januar 2020 erfolgen.In der Zwischenzeit werden auch weiterhin lustige neue Veranstaltungen und Updates für ARK, einschließlich der heutigen Veröffentlichung von Fear Evolved 3, und in diesem Jahr Maus- und Tastaturunterstützung für Konsolen hinzugefügt und einige Überraschungen für die gesamte Community bei unseren bisher größten zu arbeiten Winter Wonderland Event im Dezember!

ZITAT ENDE

---- AUF ALLEN PLATTFORMEN ---- !!!!!

Wir werden sehen was Wildcard unter "alle" versteht. 

Wenn der Switch den dlc nicht bekommt, ist die Wildcard absolut klar.

No Switch Haloween Event

Just putting this out there for people who see the cool Halloween event stuff for PC, Xbox, Playstation, hell even phone/mobile is getting something. No, there is no Switch event announced as of yet & I highly doubt one comes, even in the simpler form mobile is getting. That would require support....which, beyond that first & only December patch we had nearly a year ago, is something we Switch customers of the game are not privy too . I hope all who are still playing Ark & can still enjoy the event  on other consoles have a great Fear Evolved  fueled Halloween.

Nah, not going to reinstall it on my Switch for a simple  rate tweak kinda like the extinction events we have every weekend. Too many good games on Switch needing the memory space Switch Ark would take up at the moment  If we could get something more akin to Fear Evolved with skins, etc Id consider it but a rate tweak adds nothing new, it only alters values changing time invested to do things in the game that are already available. 

we get 2 times xp & 2 times harvest every weekend with the evolution rate adjustments & have on Switch since the begining. The breeding is the same rate tweak they did around valentines day when we also did not get an event, only a value adjustment. I wont be buying the dlc next year because I already have on PS4 (its an option already for pre purchase & I do enjoy Ark) The base Switch game underperforms with random glitches causing crashes & is hands down the most unstable of the bunch. They need to sort that out before Id buy anything else from them on Switch, even if it was available. Given the level of support we've received so far..I doubt it ever gets fixed properly. I'd be shocked if any dlc , new or old ever happens on Switch. 

ARK is Not the problem, Wildcard is it. They do nothing for us. What is with Tek-Dinos? We have the tek-cave but no Tek-Dinos...why? Wildcard sayed we will Update the Switch Version when the Version is better in ouer  eyes...DILO! Patch the Switch Version and it will be better but you do nothing to make the Version better...

I play ark almost daily and even put up with no dlc and no support for switch but still paid for the game. All other consoles have access to 2 free dlc maps and even more paid ones. I don’t care what we get, but I just want something else. The island is a crap map and lack of newer dinos makes it get really old really fast. I’ve supported, paid, and played ark since beta on Xbox. Please for the love of god work on some dlc for the switch already and actually deliver it. 

Is Fear Evolved Event coming on Switch?

I've played Ark on the Switch Version for 5 months now so this is the first time that I see this event and I think it's really cool. I know that WildCard isn't interested in this platform anymore but when they announced the event they said that it is coming on all platform without specify which. Has anyone more infos?

Anyone have a clue what the OP of the topic my topic was merged with says in his opening post? I cant get the translate option to work for it. I saw Genesis mentioned in the brief bit that is recognizable to me & yeah....Switch isnt getting that either. Its coming to "all" consoles at once but Switch isnt mentioned in their console  by line. Its coming to PC Xbox & Playstation. I didnt recall seeing anything for mobile either.

Archived