Introducing the Basilosaurus!

Jatheish

13 hours ago, DresdinSecurity said:

I am so happy. I only wish that xbox users were able to get the cool events like easter Christmas and thanksgiving updates...

Eh, we probably will later on. It takes a lot of work to optimize everything for console, and I'm honestly impressed that we get the new creatures as often as the PC users do. We'll get there, just gotta be patient. (I'm super excited for SoTF gameplay, myself!)

What they really need to do is fix the game.  It's my knewly favorite game but bullpoop to try to play online.  Fix the foundation building around enemies, it is a terrible exploit.  Big tribes have no fear when they take over the whole map like this.  And fix the damn crashing.  I don't even play online because I built a base got on next day then erased from existence.  But oh no it is impossible to damage someone else's.  This was on the Xbox one official server.  Soon as my pc is fix, back to it.

3 hours ago, Oreochema said:

Eh, we probably will later on. It takes a lot of work to optimize everything for console, and I'm honestly impressed that we get the new creatures as often as the PC users do. We'll get there, just gotta be patient. (I'm super excited for SoTF gameplay, myself!)

Oh I agree with you. I only hope that the updates and the eventual events like the holiday events come to xbox at launch. It would be sad if the developers didn't add it in...including sotf 

20 hours ago, Wollzy said:

Meh...We have a ton of generators and auto turrets spread between 4 different bases and never run short on gas.  Once you have a couple of beetles and an industrial forge fuel becomes a non-issue.

Perhaps it could be a type of gas that you can use in other things.... Like torches and fireplaces. I know there's angler gell, but just thinking outside the box.

Excitement for any new creature being added to the Ark :D!!! I am a fan of all the water creatures, just glad I don't have to listen to people screaming for confirmation that the Basi is coming out or that they want it in the game. It was getting old really fast.... That being said, I am really curious if the final additions have been decided, *fingers crossed* hoping we get another feline besides the Saber. Before it is brought up, the Thylacleo is not a feline, it is a marsupial so just basically a carnivorous four-legged Kangaroo that looks feline.