Seriously!?

Since Genesis was announced the game has crashed a lot on ps4. My game crashes with the same error code every time and it just crashes because I’m running around. Now today I tried the game after it was done updating, made a new character on the island and signed out. The game crashed after I disconnected from the map. Like seriously!?!? 

I have lost 3 characters in the last 2 weeks, our server have been rolled back 5 times too. What the hell is going on!?!? 

Edited by WhySoParanoid
21 minutes ago, WhySoParanoid said:

Seriously!?

Since Genesis was announced the game has crashed a lot on ps4. My game crashes with the same error code every time and it just crashes because I’m running around. Now today I tried the game after it was done updating, made a new character on the island and signed out. The game crashed after I disconnected from the map. Like seriously!?!? 

I have lost 3 characters in the last 2 weeks, our server have been rolled back 5 times too. What the hell is going on!?!? 

sadly the error codes on the consoles are usually just 'general' error codes and don't give you any idea why the game is crashing in the first place :( Sense 2 patches ago, the games crashed on me on the pc about 4 times now when I wasn't getting any crashes before, and the crash dialog is popping up behind the crashed ark so you can't even get to it, screenshot it or anything, so im pretty much on the same boat as you far as being able to see 'why' its crashing :(  I feel your pain even though im on pc.

@caleb68 it is really amazing how this can keep on going. In my country you would get fined and wouldn’t be allowed to make any money before stuff like this would be fixed, or at least have some kind of date for when the madness ends. 

I never understood why Sony didn’t want atlas on the store, but I really get it now! Why should they have to deal with more of this stuff from another game too? 

Thanks for the update though, I just thought it was us console players who was unlucky, but it seems like we all don’t have any QoL atm lmao. 

• Like 1