Is the Halloween Event causing raptor overspawn?

Savamther

Is the Halloween Event causing raptor overspawn?

I haven't changed any of my mods at all since I updated my valguero server with the fear evolved event and now there are hundreds of raptors plaguing the spawn zones. 
I have seen some other people complaining about overspawning raptors on valguero but it seems to be tied to mods I don't have / mods I haven't had issues with until now.

it's also sort of annoying the utah raptors share the spawn name with deinonychus.... I cant use the destroy all command without killing my bred deinonychus. 

Sort of stumped for what to do, any suggestions would help out

https://streamable.com/9jak1 Video related

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, GP said:

Yes, the devs are aware of the raptor overspawn issue on Valguero, they are hoping to patch it sometime today.

:raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor:

Doubt i'll get my wyvern back from this... did submit a support ticket none the less.  Earlier I was on and there was nothing down there in the trench except the norm, totally wasn't expecting to get mobbed or for 2 raptors to take the place for every raptor killed (least it felt that way)

yeah i've had to do dino wipes on our community's servers a few times already just to keep the numbers down because they keep spawning over the normal server count. woke up this morning to a total of 70k dinosaurs on valguero. normal is about 30k. just removed raptors and fire wyverns from the map till it gets fixed

1 hour ago, WhySoParanoid said:

Sorry dude, but I simply couldn’t stop laughing because of your picture! ? they say Halloween have to be scary, and your picture is the most scary one I’ve ever seen lmao!!

LMFAO! Yeah i freaked out a little bit when my FPS dropped to singles.. Thought i was going to crash and just be dead!

Ark Classic Raptors

Dear wildcard i love your game but the bugs make it hard to play it. you've messsed up all the dynonicus spawns on ark and replaced them with raptors wich makes it that there's sometimes 1000 raptors in a few meters please fix this.
20191022183111_1.jpg?width=1202&height=5 image below

3 hours ago, MirageUK said:

Raptors are obvious but Fire Wyverns also appear over-saturated on our map this morning.

Oh, my actual Wyvern population on Ragnarok is really a bit unballanced:

• 168 Fire Wyverns
  • 10 Poison Wyverns
  • 9 Lightning Wyverns
  • 58 Zombie Fire Wyverns
  • 4 Zombie Wyverns
  • 3 Zombie Poison Wyverns
  • 0 Ice Wyverns

Archived