Would u say spawning in alphas and killing them Is chesting

Bullhead999

Of course. You're not playing the game naturally, you're using admin commands to do anything other than resolving an unintended issue aka bug. If you're that desperate for exp, do some explorer note runs on The Island, or go to Aberration and mass kill spinos. Or craft as many narcotics as your chem bench can hold. Or use PVP settings and kill all the babies you don't want when working on mutations. That last one is how I capped my own exp and leveled up my boss rex army at the same time.

16 hours ago, Bullhead999 said:

Would u say spawning in alphas and killing them Is chesting

So do you thing spawning in alphas is cheating when u just kill them for xp this is in single player 

Nothing in single player is ever cheating, that's pretty much the whole point of single player.

You own everything, you decide everything, you choose how hard or easy you want the game to be for you. Faster taming, slower taming, more damage, less damage, faster XP, slower XP... you name it, practically everything about the game is there for you to customize and play exactly as you want to.

With that said, your question leads to another question. if you're going to spawn them in just to kill them then why not just use a command to give yourself XP, or why not just raise the XP multiplier for your solo run? If it takes you 15-30 minutes to kill an alpha, well that's a different story, you're spending time earning your XP, but if you can kill them quickly and easily then spawning them is isn't any different from giving yourself XP with a command.

But that still brings us back to - it's your choice. If it's more fun for you to kill an alpha in 1 minute than it is to use a command to give yourself XP then that's how you should do it. For solo play, ARK is nearly the perfect game, you can make everything about the game as hard or easy as you want to, do it whichever way is the most fun for you.

Archived