Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, LadyMatriarch said:

FEAR EVOLVED x PRIM PLUS

There are NO WYVRENS on Scorched! The Center has NO WILD DINOS period! When is this getting fixed? Please help! Also, if we were supposed to get this event this year, we still haven't. 

Question: 

How do you play on Prim + as broken as it is right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it's hard BUT I put faith into the developers that they will fix the game I paid like 80$ for. Especially now that Cedric is in charge. Also, I like to actually play the  game not fly around and not realize there's a base and get shot down by turrets. I have a chance to get away with just plant X. Not to mention less people, and in general friendlier people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LadyMatriarch said:

Well, it's hard BUT I put faith into the developers that they will fix the game I paid like 80$ for. Especially now that Cedric is in charge. Also, I like to actually play the  game not fly around and not realize there's a base and get shot down by turrets. I have a chance to get away with just plant X. Not to mention less people, and in general friendlier people.

Cedric is just the manager that passes along what needs to be done (although he did better than the past guy), but he is not a developer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goodmorning  fellow Ark survivors, we are in a desperate need of Rollback. Our 20 wyverns died due to no milk, gigas have all starved and the beta troll tribe (norfolk) from rag are exploiting this bug. We are the alpha tribe of primitive plus cross ark 5 we are going on 2 years of gameplay with 20 plus members. We anxiously wait for your response Ark Team.

Thanks Eagle from the Island

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed, I see no real option other than a rollback for all Primitive Plus servers.  I don't know what "maintenance" was performed, but it certainly wasn't worth the removal of the most important part of the game:  wild dinos!

I don't perform any action in furthering my game (building, taming (duh), breeding (again, duh), etc) as there must be a rollback forthcoming.

Can anyone employed by Wildcard let us know you're even aware of this and are working to correct it??   Please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ansebbian said:

Losing tames through no fault of the player but a glitched 'update' is certainly worthy of a rollback.  How can there be any other solution?  Even if/when wilds are added back in, that won't replace all the lost tames.

It’s not like this hasn’t happened before, if your tames died it is because you weren’t being selective, kill your least fav tames to feed your prized ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ruuuuuby said:

It’s not like this hasn’t happened before, if your tames died it is because you weren’t being selective, kill your least fav tames to feed your prized ones. 

This has never happened to me before and while I appreciate your attempt at humor (at least I hope it was humor), it isn't very helpful.   I'm posting here to encourage the devs to do what they need to do.  Can't very well play a dinosaur game without dinosaurs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Smokingeagle84 said:

Goodmorning  fellow Ark survivors, we are in a desperate need of Rollback. Our 20 wyverns died due to no milk, gigas have all starved and the beta troll tribe (norfolk) from rag are exploiting this bug. We are the alpha tribe of primitive plus cross ark 5 we are going on 2 years of gameplay with 20 plus members. We anxiously wait for your response Ark Team.

Thanks Eagle from the Island

 

13 hours ago, Ansebbian said:

Losing tames through no fault of the player but a glitched 'update' is certainly worthy of a rollback.  How can there be any other solution?  Even if/when wilds are added back in, that won't replace all the lost tames.

No attempt at humour, this is ark and sadly it happens, the game breaks often and while the devs should be liable the survivors often take the L’s. I wouldn’t hold my breath for a rollback but if you submit a ticket you may be able to get your tames back. Best of luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they give us a heads up if they do rollback. The babies I raised are grown. Not to mention we've now effectively missed a whole WEEK of the event, especially if they roll back for us. I'm so sick of being treated like crap because of the game mode I choose to play. I HATE that I paid my 80 plus dollars on Ark just the same as evolved players. Why should the play mode THEY implemented not be fixed before they release more bs updates? Ridiculous that when the event came out our game BROKE, can't expect them to fix it timely, much less give us anything for the dang event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LadyMatriarch said:

I hope they give us a heads up if they do rollback. The babies I raised are grown. Not to mention we've now effectively missed a whole WEEK of the event, especially if they roll back for us. I'm so sick of being treated like crap because of the game mode I choose to play. I HATE that I paid my 80 plus dollars on Ark just the same as evolved players. Why should the play mode THEY implemented not be fixed before they release more bs updates? Ridiculous that when the event came out our game BROKE, can't expect them to fix it timely, much less give us anything for the dang event.

Sadly prim gets no love. Cedric tweeted no roll back, but there will be an event extension, that is if the prim servers even redeploy. Prim is the best game mode there is and the most neglected. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VrohnSkywing said:

Still no cave dinos? how about yall

I haven't checked the caves! 😧 I didn't even think about it!

 

12 minutes ago, Ruuuuuby said:

Sadly prim gets no love. Cedric tweeted no roll back, but there will be an event extension, that is if the prim servers even redeploy. Prim is the best game mode there is and the most neglected. 

I know. It's pretty freaking sad. It's ridiculous that we pay SO much freaking money on this game and they do this to us. Just because we aren't as big as Evolved. I tried to put a ticket to a GM about all the problems and they were really rude. Gave me a bs excuse and closed the ticket, they gave me no chance for a reply. Also, no servers are up I double checked. Evolved AND Prim are down. At least we know it'll get fixed semi quick since Evolved is broken now too. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...