On 10/24/2019 at 11:03 AM, Smokingeagle84 said:

Goodmorning  fellow Ark survivors, we are in a desperate need of Rollback. Our 20 wyverns died due to no milk, gigas have all starved and the beta troll tribe (norfolk) from rag are exploiting this bug. We are the alpha tribe of primitive plus cross ark 5 we are going on 2 years of gameplay with 20 plus members. We anxiously wait for your response Ark Team.

Thanks Eagle from the Island

I’m curious as to how you think that a tribe attacking you is an exploit. Yes wild Dino’s are not spawning but that doesn’t effect game play. I know just as well as you do that your gigas are dead, but they didn’t starve. 

sacrifices? Everyone forget about deadfall traps lmao once i saw no dinos i made about 100 traps and killed a teammate for the first batch of bait. Or kill each other ?? n for the baby wyverns, daeodons. Granted u need alot of meat but even practice pvp u get good meat out of each other 

Sorry if this pops up multiple times 

On 10/25/2019 at 12:59 PM, Seenees said:

What a noob.... i had a vulture on my shoulder stealing the meat from my sacrifices.  “Where’s the beef”.. thats for the over 40 crowd.

Today marks TWO WEEKS without wild dinos on Xbox Primitive+ PVE servers The Island and The Center.  I don't know how they can ever fix this mess.  Some players lost tames unable to feed them properly, some moved to Ragnarok, creating a more crowded map, and some simply quit.  What's the solution, if there is one?  Do they rollback the servers (if that's even possible citing Ced's cryptic message of "something may be corrupt") allowing those who lost so much (in time and dinos) to regain what they lost due to Wildcard's negligence?  If they rollback, what about the players who remained through the wild dino dry spell and continued as best they could, building and harvesting resources?  Someone is going to get the short end of the stick and I fear it's all of us who play Primitive+.

It seems to me the whole Primitive+ fiasco should have been dealt with much quicker with more transparency and communication, the latter of which is very poor at best.  They could have pulled the servers down as soon as they knew about the problem.  Of course I realize that that may still have had a negative impact as players wouldn't have been able to play on their preferred Ark, but at least it would stop the spread of multiple problems created by whatever fix may be coming.

I don't know.  I'm just frustrated.  Frustrated by a lack of information.  Frustrated that I can't properly play this version of Ark.  Frustrated that this is just the latest in a series of problems with Prim+.  I've only been playing it for a month or so, but I hear the problem with no supply drops has been around for a very long time, not to mention the broken kibble system.

Please update us.