Can someone please help me I lost all of my amber

tierneyasiri

Can someone please help me I lost all of my amber

So I was on the server the marsh, a pvp server and transferred to a PVE server, under the name Western coast, that had the fewest tames and structures, only to find out after transferring that the server was dying and that servers COULD die. I tried to transfer out but you can only transfer one time every 24 hours but I just signed on to transfer again and the server is gone. I spent 30 minutes desperately trying to find it. I’m devastated man. I had over 300 Amber I bought for my birthday and a level 56 survivor and lost it all. I’m really upset I don’t have the money to just waste on replacing it. Someone please help I don’t know where to contact support for this matter. Thank you:(

3B337B1F-FB97-42D9-9AA4-A53F935BDA5E.jpeg

Oof this sucks man, same thing happened to me, except it wasn't with amber but with my dinos.

I used to play on behemoth - hard - pvp - na but that was one of the servers that was going down. I was level 36 and i had two dodos (for kibble) a level 290 trike, a level 420 Petra (unfortunatley i couldn't ride him cause i wasn't leveled enough), and a level 340 dilo. Took me about 2 hours to tame the trike, 30 minutes to tame the ptera, and about 10 for the dilo.

Then one day i come in to see that the server is coming down and that i can purchase a free transfer ticket. So my thoughts...meh, i guess that's fine. I had never used a transfer ticket before so i was a little confused on what to do. I purchased it and read what it was about.

Apparently I understood that anything i took with me in my inventory would come with me to the other server. Including my dino implants, blueprints, and premium stuff (even though i didn't have any). So i loaded up on stuff like buildings, weapons, and ammo and of course my blueprints and animal implants.

So i read that the animals would cost no amber to revive and that they would still be tamed aka mine. So i tranfered to a new server and found out that i only had my blueprints and my animal implants. I was pissed.

And then i checked the animal implants, first i checked the ptera. It said that it cost 24 amber to revive and it would come out wild.....WHAT THE HELL??!??!? So I checked my other animals and they too costed amber and would come out wild. I was extremely pissed and rage quitted right there. And then later to top it of the server i had tranfered to apparently was one of the ones that was going down too. But i hadn't recieved any warning or no indication that it was going down.

So yeah, i lost everything, now im playing at another server (Western Plains - Easy - PvP - NA) where im level 46 but dont really got much other than my base, my ptera, my doedec, and my argy

Archived