Have YOU seen the dodorex?

Cowgirl

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Unununium86 said:

On Valguero and Center it doesnt seem to spawn :(

I would consider that a plus. Once in the first fear evolved I was on a private server. We force spawned one and tried to kill it. We were using "small dragons" we had decent dragons and we couldn't do it! They are basically alpha gigas. Yuck!

3 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

I would consider that a plus. Once in the first fear evolved I was on a private server. We force spawned one and tried to kill it. We were using "small dragons" we had decent dragons and we couldn't do it! They are basically alpha gigas. Yuck!

Syntac released a video hunting Dodorex on his private server with a buddy.

He lost some pretty good tames. It's that fire attack you have to avoid. It melts hp.

Very entertaining. I'm going to scour YouTube a bit later to see what else people are using. Want to see if someone transfers in a Titan.

2 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I'm hoping someone transfers over the Desert Titan to fight it.

sounds like a plan. seeing a desert titan fight a dodowyvern, i bet someone will spawn a dodorex in and forcetame it then fight the titans and king titan with it. that would be cool to see. also does the dodowyvern and dodorex spawn on the mod maps like rag and val

I feel like the Dodorex was way scarier in the first Fear Evolved because it was practically a different game back then. Breeding was new in the game, mutations weren't a thing yet, and gigas weren't in the game either. Also every time players found a way to cheese it they would patch that lol, for example that's why it's not possible to drown it and it can use the fire breath underwater. All around some crazy, exciting times. I was playing on an unofficial and our whole server got together to try and kill it. Well, almost the whole server. I stayed home with the twin baby quetz I was raising and let my tribemate go have fun since he had watched them all night lol.

But anyway I don't think the dodorex is as scary as it used to be with superbred boss armies, gigas, etc.

That said, I'm not particularly inclined to look for it myself lol.

I thought I saw one yesterday on Center when out on my Giga and ran away. Hadnt seen any images of one, so asked a mate to go check it out and he took his Giga... he smashed what I 'believed' to be a Dodorex for it only to be a Skeleton Alpha Rex. I havent seen one in the wild yet then but I ran from it like never before haha

Hoping not to see one on my bases land, hopefully maybe on lava Island.

21 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

@Cowgirl

Just watched another video. This one was on official. They used three ridden 1000 melee Giga's with max saddles and smashed it. 

The official dino's are super strong.

Dodowyvern may be more of a challenge than Dodorex now.

Dodowyvern melts in seconds to turret towers. I've seen it happen on officials.
As for the dodorex, it's pretty much the gamma dragon with 50% extra hp.

Just found one on legacy island around 55/30 in the water near redwood. Decided to try some tricks (no treats for you sir, you burned my griffs tailfeathers) and found out it can be frozen solid with a mana. Next time I will try reapers slow and if that works too, that poor thing wont move anywhere. Then everyone else on server unpods his giga and it will go down quite fast I hope.

Archived