Lowedin

Can't Place Objects Anywhere

So is it just me or is the building glitch back?

Me and a few of my friends can’t place anything on Ark,  not even a storage box or campfire. We’ve tried several servers and uninstalling/reinstalling the game. We began to ask around and while some people can still place things others cannot. I would also like to mention that it’s still green and just disappears after you place it. It just started happening after Halloween update.

I also cannot place objects since the Fear 3 event update. Playing on Xbox One X on a private Nitrado server. I can place objects in single player, so this seems to be a server-play-only issue.

WildCard, this is a pretty serious bug that should have been caught by QA testing before release. 

Edited by BillMurray
Typo correction.

Cant place anything no structures no sleeping bags nothing

heeey guys i got a little problem right now it wont let me place anything anywhere ... i really tried anything i switched servers i restarted the game i restarted my pc and i still cant place anything anywhere.. i tried sleeping bags / structures even tried to add a foundation to my base it will show green but it just wont place it ... cant even place a sleeping bag anywhere on the map please help

Edit: on official

Edited by ZAWARUDO

This is still happening, on Prim+ servers, you can place stuff on singleplayer and on non Prim+ servers but nothing seems to fix it otherwise, I even tried reinstalling

Doubt anyone with the authority to fix this bug will read this but I just want everyone to know in the current moment if you wanna play Prim+, do not bother doing it on PC