HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2019

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

Our 2019 Halloween event kicks off on Monday, October 28th at 12pm EDT and goes for an entire week through Monday, November 4th. We’ve got lots in store this year - read on for full details!

PUMPKIN DROPS

Players in ALL game modes can start searching for Pumpkins when night falls on the Island. Pumpkins will spawn randomly around the Island between the in-game hours of 6pm - 5am. Once you find a Pumpkin, harvest it and take home some great loot!

EERIE SERVERS

Limited time Eerie Servers will be launching in Multiplayer across both the Official and Unofficial* networks. On these servers, all wild creatures** spawn as Eerie (yes, even Gigas & underwater creatures) and night lasts three times as long. It’s up to you to transfer onto these servers, grab the implants of the Eerie tames you want, and transfer back to your home server. 

To ease this process, 4x Harvesting will be turned on and radial structure limits will be reduced so that you can only build a small outpost or taming trap in any given area. On Tuesday, November 5th these servers will be put into Phase Out mode through November 12th, disabling any new players from joining and surfacing the Free Transfer Ticket in the store that all players can take advantage of (though you’re more than welcome to use a standard Transfer Ticket before then if you desire). 

The full server list can be found at the bottom of this post.

*The Transfer Secret on these servers is set to EERIE. Standard Unofficial Server transfer rules apply.
**Due to technical issues, the Unicorn and Electrophorus will not spawn as Eerie.

SPECIAL DUNGEON

The Dungeon launching on October 29th will have a few spooky surprises in store for you. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.

BABY BOOM WEEKEND

What fun would Eerie Servers be without a Baby Boom to raise some Eerie babies? 2x Breeding, Hatching, Maturation and Imprinting will be turned on across all Official Servers from Friday, November 1st through Monday, November 4th. 

CONTESTS

We’re hosting two simultaneous contests on Twitter during the event week - Best Costume and Best Spooky Screenshot. 

For Best Costume, we want to see your best ARK-themed real life costumes for Halloween.

For Best Spooky Screenshot, anything goes! The only criteria is that it’s made within ARK Mobile and chills us to the bone. 

Submit your contest entries on Twitter using the hashtag #ARKMobileContest between October 28th - November 4th. One winner for each category will be selected the following week and take home a prize of 500x Ancient Amber. 

UPDATE (10/30/19): Each winner will also receive a voucher for a 50 slot Nitrado Unofficial Server rental, valid for 1 month.

TRICK OR TREAT

Be sure to head to the in-game store during our Halloween event for special sales on various in-game items. We’ll also be turning on Prank Gifts for purchase in the store, so you can even play tricks on your friends (or enemies)!

EERIE SERVER LIST:

OFFICIAL SERVERS:
Aurora Overlook (PvE - Easy - NA)
Aurora Overlook (PvE - Easy - AS)
Aurora Overlook (PvE - Easy - EU)
Phosphor (PvP - Easy - NA)
Phosphor (PvP - Easy - AS)
Phosphor (PvP - Easy - EU)
Eerie Enclave (PvE - Medium - NA)
Eerie Enclave (PvE - Medium - AS)
Eerie Enclave (PvE - Medium - EU)
Brilliant Bay (PvP - Medium - NA)
Brilliant Bay (PvP - Medium - AS)
Brilliant Bay (PvP - Medium - EU)
Radiant Reef (PvE - Hard - NA)
Radiant Reef (PvE - Hard - AS)
Radiant Reef (PvE - Hard - EU)
Shining Sanctuary (PvP - Hard - NA)
Shining Sanctuary (PvP - Hard - AS)
Shining Sanctuary (PvP - Hard - EU)
Shimmering Springs (PvP - Brutal - NA)

UNOFFICIAL SERVERS:
Incandescent Islet (PvE - Easy - NA)
Incandescent Islet (PvE - Easy - EU/AS)
Daybreak Marsh (PvE - Medium - NA)
Daybreak Marsh (PvE - Medium - EU/AS)
Shimmering Sea (PvE - Hard - NA)
Shimmering Sea (PvE - Hard - EU/AS)
Fulgor Fen (PvE - Brutal - NA)
Fulgor Fen (PvE - Brutal - EU/AS)

View full record

On 10/23/2019 at 2:25 AM, Queenofmadness said:

Can we transfer the eerie creatures to our single player saves? If not, could their be a change where eerie will spawn in the single player mode as well? For the people who mostly play single player.

good question!
I would like to know that!
What time does it start ??

• GroveStreet
On 10/23/2019 at 1:25 AM, Queenofmadness said:

Can we transfer the eerie creatures to our single player saves? If not, could their be a change where eerie will spawn in the single player mode as well? For the people who mostly play single player.

Unfortunately we can't do the Eerie Creatures in Single Player. It's an offline game mode, so there are additional challenges in pushing live events to it. You'll still have the Pumpkin Drops, Special Dungeon, and other fun stuff!

LoopI'm confused. Do I transfer out of my pve server into an eerie server with a transfer ticket I purchase, then transfer back in a week later with free transfer ticket I get in store? If so, won't I lose my base ? Sorry, but I don't understand how to do this. Or do I simply create new survivor in eerie server & it merges with my pve server when I get free transfer ticket & transfer into my current pve server? Also, I'm constantly getting msgs that my stuff will despawn & things disappear. So now I weekly need to go around my base resetting decay date for 6 or 7 days to keep things from decaying. If my survivor is away in another server for a week, all my stuff will decay. I'm probably making this more complicated than it is. If so, I apologize, but could you please explain this for me? I do want to participate but don't want to lose everything in my current server, in the process. Thank you, Booxy, pve, encumbrance, med, na.... Suzanne

On 10/24/2019 at 9:39 PM, Booxy said:

LoopI'm confused. Do I transfer out of my pve server into an eerie server with a transfer ticket I purchase, then transfer back in a week later with free transfer ticket I get in store? If so, won't I lose my base ? Sorry, but I don't understand how to do this. Or do I simply create new survivor in eerie server & it merges with my pve server when I get free transfer ticket & transfer into my current pve server? Also, I'm constantly getting msgs that my stuff will despawn & things disappear. So now I weekly need to go around my base resetting decay date for 6 or 7 days to keep things from decaying. If my survivor is away in another server for a week, all my stuff will decay. I'm probably making this more complicated than it is. If so, I apologize, but could you please explain this for me? I do want to participate but don't want to lose everything in my current server, in the process. Thank you, Booxy, pve, encumbrance, med, na.... Suzanne

to transfer, you cannot be in tribe, you must pass your tribe to another player and leave, when you return to the home server you get your tribe back !!

16 hours ago, Nenofera said:

to transfer, you cannot be in tribe, you must pass your tribe to another player and leave, when you return to the home server you get your tribe back !!

I also really want to participate in this event but I’m still a-little hesitant on the transfer process. And I just wanted to have a clear understanding of this. 

We have to leave our current tribe in order to transfers into these new servers? I believe that’s what your stating above? but what if your the tribe OWNER? when you transfer back into your original server do you automatically go back into your tribe? Or do you have to get one of your other tribe members to invite you back in? if it’s the case of having to be invited back in won’t that mean I will no longer be the owner of my tribe?

10 hours ago, Alyra55 said:

Também quero participar deste evento, mas ainda estou um pouco hesitante no processo de transferência. E eu só queria ter uma compreensão clara disso. 

Temos que deixar nossa tribo atual para transferir para esses novos servidores? Eu acredito que é o que você está dizendo acima? mas e se você é o proprietário da tribo? Quando você se transfere de volta para o servidor original, você volta automaticamente para sua tribo? Ou você precisa que um dos outros membros da tribo o convide a voltar? se for o caso de ser convidado a voltar, isso não significa que não serei mais o dono da minha tribo?

put another member in the tribe before leaving.
a friend
secondary account

Fixed the glitched dinos aka 200k hp quetz and 50k hp tapejaras on every single medium server, or the game will continue to die. Too much time sitting on discord sharing memes. We have sent in countless reports of glitch dinos, nothing happens. You can still glitch them. What do you do all day long?

Edited by Usuallyafk