Event Items vanishing after logging off in single player again

RipRavage

Event Items vanishing after logging off in single player again

Looks like they made the same mistake they did last time, pumpkins, bones, scarecrows, & tombstones all vanish if left in the player inventory when logging off in single player.  I have a sneaking suspicion its the same for server restarts too.

If you wanna log off and dont want to lose all the work you just did make sure you upload all of your items to a obelisk, they seem to stay in the obelisk at the very least.

Fear Evolved 3 Collected Materials Disappearing?

Collected mats are disappearing over night for people on my server.

We spent hours collecting pumpkins/scarecrows/etc. yesterday. It's a low population server (max 5 people on on a busy day), and so there are long stretches where the server is empty. When people logged back on today, the materials they had collected were gone. I trust everyone who plays, but just in case, I looked to see if anyone was online during that stretch of time who maybe was borrowing materials from other people - but no. The last person who logged out at night was the first person in today, and he was the one who first noticed the materials had gone missing.

The only materials that didn't go missing are the bones - but I noticed they're also the only ones with a timer on them.

Is anyone else having this issue?

its happening on official as well with server restarts it seems, i spent a hour collecting tombstones, pumpkins and scarecrows, actually felt good cause i had found 4 scarecrows, but, the server crashed not too long after the save, and it rolled back far enough that I still had one of the babies on me that I was tossing out, but all the tombstones, pumpkins and scarecrows i had on me were gone.

5 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

its happening on official as well with server restarts it seems, i spent a hour collecting tombstones, pumpkins and scarecrows, actually felt good cause i had found 4 scarecrows, but, the server crashed not too long after the save, and it rolled back far enough that I still had one of the babies on me that I was tossing out, but all the tombstones, pumpkins and scarecrows i had on me were gone.

The only way to safely keep the items is to dump them in a obelisks as you collect them unfortunately.

18 minutes ago, RipRavage said:

The only way to safely keep the items is to dump them in a obelisks as you collect them unfortunately.

which is only good for 24hrs.  the bones were keeping fine, i had bones pre-event, so this is actually something their 'patch' caused to happen sadly.  Some people had tombstones from the previous event even, to see all the stuff we've collected go away when the install the patch... all the hours spent attempting to gather the stuff to unlock the event items... this is just not right...  more wasted time due to a patch that really didn't patch but cause issues instead.

Archived