Spooky Piles

TiaMoon78

Spooky Piles

Just thought I’d talk a bit while I wait for my valg server to resurface. But, I’m kinda sad about having spooky piles. Last night I was watching old fear evolved events to get me pumped for this one(it’s my first one) and I saw they had graveyards and pumpkin patches with scarecrows. Now don’t get me wrong I’m super happy to have the event at all but I’m just sad they took out a neat little detail like that. 

also anyone else hoping that they would add different grave stone shapes? Not a huge deal but would’ve been nice for decorating, maybe next year. 

things i would of liked:

• the original graveyards and pumpkin patches
  • placeable pumpkin patches
  • halloween placeables that wouldn't expire at the end of the event.

How to get more loot piles to spawn:

get a few people to gather together, and have them all stand in a nice open area with minimal trees/rocks.  and just stand around for abit,  the loot piles will start spawning in, some may even spawn as far as 40 blocks away (we noticed this when we did it).  We got 4 people together and it worked out good,  got alot of loot piles, now if we could only get more bone dino's to spawn! eating every dino in the area just doesn't seem to help ;)

18 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

things i would of liked:

• the original graveyards and pumpkin patches
  • placeable pumpkin patches
  • halloween placeables that wouldn't expire at the end of the event.

How to get more loot piles to spawn:

get a few people to gather together, and have them all stand in a nice open area with minimal trees/rocks.  and just stand around for abit,  the loot piles will start spawning in, some may even spawn as far as 40 blocks away (we noticed this when we did it).  We got 4 people together and it worked out good,  got alot of loot piles, now if we could only get more bone dino's to spawn! eating every dino in the area just doesn't seem to help ;)

Yeah on another server I play on we had 3 people, spend 30mins in an area while we tamed and built a raft. In that 30 mins, there was like 20 scarecrows, 30 pumpkin patches and about 30 tombstones.

I do that on Single player or my normal server and I got about 3 of each.

WildCard need to think more about these events.

Yeah I would’ve loved placeable pumpkin patches or just different types of looking pumpkins like white ones, big ones, little ones, odd shaped ones etc. same with gravestones so we could build our own patches or graveyards that aren’t filled with all the same looking item. I mean I’m personally really into cosmetics so I’m sure there are a lot of people who don’t care about this sort of thing but I do. ^^

Archived