Where's your favorite location?

Xtrr

I have to admit spending so much time on extinction in that grey hazy atmosphere kinda made me forget about the beauty of ARK. The big bright open air of Valguero is just what I needed. My main base is in the chalk hills toward the southeast corner of the map. I found a canyon with a huge flat overhang that is perfect for building a base far above ground level. beneath the overhang is a small lake with peals in it. Right next to the lake is a large vein of OB and a short argy flight away is about 15-20 metal nodes ripe for the farming. Since windmills(turbines whatever) seem to drop like candy on this map I have been setting up windmills with lamp posts all up and down the canyon so it is lit up at night.  Best of all is I managed to pillar around an area just outside my base where deins and rock golems spawn. As soon as I get the kibble together I am going to start working on my chalk golem army. Exploring Val I have come across areas that are so amazing to look at, from the back entrance to the underground caverns which is in the middle of a river which is in the middle of a forest , to the small forested islands scattered about. This is the best looking map by far. So what are your favorite spots people?

• 1 month later...

Archived