Fear Evolved 3

StudioWildcard

My favourite type of wyvern are ICE WYVERNS <3.So when i got a little time i went to look for some Ice wyvern Eggs on PC Official Ragnarok 194. But found NOTHING. Wyverns and nests are not respawning in their locations. Everything is messed up! First there were Fire wyverns swarming murder snow causing server crashes and now Ice wyverns are not spawning at all. And color scheme for event is a joke. NOONE CARES ABOUT SHADES OF BROWN. We get that stuff without any event.

So I LOVE this event  but sadly i'm pretty annoyed at the moment as well. I spent hours waiting for the dodo wyvern to appear just for  it to appear in a cave and not be able to get it out. all that ended up happening was that at it got stuck in the mountain even more when i tried to see if i could get it to aggro out.

idk if anyone else has encountered this but is there anyways you can make it to where the damn things don't  spawn in caves in the future, please. I just spent my entire day off trying to get the dodo wyvern  so i could get zombie wyvers and i'm just kind of annoyed since that is the only reward now for them.

• Volunteer Moderator
18 minutes ago, gary39 said:

Rates change?  At 2x I was getting 50% every imprint interval....now I’m getting 20%....I thought 2x went “thru the 8th”

what are the the current rates now ???

wildcrard. Smh

Rates have gone back to the regular 2x Evo event.

Thru the 8th usually means it is likely to end on the 8th at some point, I don't think they mean that it will be the whole of the 8th.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, gary39 said:

No because the ego rates ended yesterday, and this morning it was at 50%....normal imprint for a baryonx is 20%.....so isn’t that 1x?  I thought fear and or evo rates were >1x???

Fear Evolved rates ended when the patch released a few hours ago. Everything was reset back to normal rates and the Evo rates were applied. The Evo rates always include XP/Taming/Harvesting.

11 hours ago, Aellis said:

I still have about 15 dodorex on the island after fear evolved 3 ended. I am playing on Xbox and got the latest update.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am facing the same situation, single player, Xbox, island, gave up counting but I'm pretty sure it's 20+ dodorex plus all their zombie minions. Also saw a skeleton raptor still running around. Desperate for a fix as there is no way to deal with these alone so most of the island is inaccessible. Would appreciate any help.