Fear Evolved 3

StudioWildcard

On 10/22/2019 at 2:51 PM, Greatchawhee said:

To poor for a PC but they can afford a console?

The price of a PS4 pro right now is 399! I built my son a PC that he plays ark high graphics setting on for 380 so what say you about that? It also runs farcry5 on high setting. So it is a choice they make and not because they can't afford a PC. Plenty of YouTube channel show how to build a PC more powerful then a console for the same price. And yes you are right I should have known it would be postponed every one has since early development.

And obviously they probably would have struggled to even get a ps4/xbox 1

6 hours ago, Calico45 said:

Honestly, I didn't think to look, but even if they were wiped I have recently lost my character and everything to the ascension bug still not fixed for singleplayer. It wouldn't take very long to get back the few notes I had.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

There is a way around the Ascension bug. Just need to follow a few steps and it'll work. I did this for both Overseer and Rockwell and it worked. I'll post a picture of the instructions.

image.png

5 hours ago, Draven9x said:

@Jen, I saw the raptor hordes on Valguero last night and understand that the Dev team is trying to fix the problem. Legacy CrossArk4 is up but Valguero is still down. 

Would love to get back in to get my character off of Valguero, so I can enjoy Fear Evolved. At your mercy now. 

I don't think Jen works for Wildcard anymore.

Question for everyone, I thought these new emotes were staying for ever, I got one on an unofficial server I play, but I do not have a choice to use it on an official server. So are the emotes only for -that one- character that you unlock it on?

Also,  on the unofficial server I am running there seems to be an issue with the Corrupted Rex/Giga's , they are only spawning in regular and not Corrupted and I have done the destroywilddino command a few times and nothing. Is this a known issue?

Question for everyone, I thought these new emotes were staying for ever, I got one on an unofficial server I play, but I do not have a choice to use it on an official server. So are the emotes only for -that one- character that you unlock it on?

Also,  on the unofficial server I am running there seems to be an issue with the Corrupted Rex/Giga's , they are only spawning in regular and not Corrupted and I have done the destroywilddino command a few times and nothing. Is this a known issue?

@Cedric I hope you already know, that fix wasn't really a fix, y?

There are no more deinonychus or ice wyverns. There are normal raptors and fire wyverns instead.

I've killed fire wyvern on ice dudes spot, and no others spawned anymore. I guess same goes for raptors, but its harder to test

Is it going to be fixed any time soon?

And one more question. Can your dev team launch anything without screwing something else up? ?

good evening.

I know that this post should not be placed here but I no longer know what to do with the subject.

Someone has any connection solution expired. I've been 2 weeks.

And I have already sent 2 tickets to see if Ark gives me any solution, but nothing.

Please help with the topic, I don't want to miss the event.

translated with google translator

May I know on which maps the event is fully active ? 

I play on Valguero with my friends and my singleplayer save is on ragnarok and all I've seen so far were the graves that give pumpkins / scarecrows / tombstones .
I haven't actively looked for the dodowyvern or for dodorexes or skeletal creatures just yet as we were preparing to fight bosses but it would be nice to know whether they are available on these maps too or not ( it would be kinda sad if you could only tame event dinos on 2 maps ) .

19 hours ago, WafflePancake said:

There is a way around the Ascension bug. Just need to follow a few steps and it'll work. I did this for both Overseer and Rockwell and it worked. I'll post a picture of the instructions.

image.png

Thanks. I didn't know about the bug until it was too late. Since I have looked around most say that this is the closest to a workaround, but nothing is 100%.

So my xbox has updated on everything and I'm still not getting alot of things.. I know that the lot drops are suppose to be candy corn themed, and there's like a headless ghost skin and what not but my console still doesn't have any of that.. This is my first halloween event for ark and I've watched videos on how to change the dino skins and how to spawn this and that in but nothing has worked.. I haven't seen any zombie dodos, I dont know where to find dino bones??.. Is everything mainly for online servers?? Somebody please help this newbie clerify some things lol

@Cedric, Do you know if the dodorex and dodowyvern are going to be fixed so that they spawn on other maps besides Island and Scorched? The cluster I play on has neither of the these maps so the only way we will be able fight these open world bosses is if  the owner manually spawns them in which is inconvenient for all parties involved especially for players whose time zones drastically differ from the server owner (unless the server owner is a real nice guy/gal and decides to spawn one in at 3 am in the morning his/her time). Also the loot you get from killing them is disappointing (really the only reason to kill them right now is to say that you did and to get the dermis and minions). Appreciate all the hard work you guys put into the new cosmetics!

On 10/22/2019 at 11:52 PM, Shiva66 said:

Uhm... there are more than 60 skeleton giga's and over 20 normal giga 's on extinction since the restart of the server...

Are we the only ones with an overspawn problem of normal giga's and skeleton giga's on Extinction???
Also a lot of fire wyverns, but according to the Extinction wiki there should only be corrupted wyverns.
After the update and restart did a destroywilddinos command, but it only got worse! They all spawn in the area going to the King Titan, the Forbidden Zone. It's crawling with giga's over there. The corrupted ones we can handle but the other ones in these amounts are just too much.
Normally there were just one to three normal giga's on extinction. Now I did a count with the s+ dino scan, 47 normal giga's, 81 skeleton giga's and 42 fire wyverns.

20191025214954_1.jpg

20191025213833_1.jpg

20191026154256_1.jpg

20191026154259_1.jpg

Edited by Shiva66