Fear Evolved 3

StudioWildcard

I am enjoying the event, but I can confirm that my event items disappear whenever I leave the server, I cannot find any skeleton dinos, and my game has been crashing a lot more. I am playing on the island map singleplayer, no mods, on PS4 namely.

Admittedly, I haven't found the Dodorex either, but I get the message it spawned so I think that is more bad luck than a bug.

Hopefully these things will be fixed soon, but I am still having fun with my first Fear Evolved event.

And again for the second time my items vanished from my storage (stolen headstone, pumpkin and scarecrow) on server crash!!! How am i going to collect them if i have to collect them all over again from zero and never get them on time before server crash????? I am not able to craft anything in cooking pot cos my items are gone before i collect them enaugh. I am really mad right now. This shoudl be fixed by now. I play on official PVE.

Edited by LeelaaSlo

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, LeelaaSlo said:

And again for the second time my items vanished from my storage (stolen headstone, pumpkin and scarecrow) on server crash!!! How am i going to collect them if i have to collect them all over again from zero and never get them on time before server crash????? I am not able to craft anything in cooking pot cos my items are gone before i collect them enaugh. I am really mad right now. This shoudl be fixed by now. I play on official PVE.

They have said that they are working on a fix that will come soon in a patch to resolve it and a few other issues. It will be here soon i'm sure.

6 hours ago, Calico45 said:

I am enjoying the event, but I can confirm that my event items disappear whenever I leave the server, I cannot find any skeleton dinos, and my game has been crashing a lot more. I am playing on the island map singleplayer, no mods, on PS4 namely.

Admittedly, I haven't found the Dodorex either, but I get the message it spawned so I think that is more bad luck than a bug.

Hopefully these things will be fixed soon, but I am still having fun with my first Fear Evolved event.

You should check your explorer notes page. My game crashed and upon restart I noticed I didn't have any achievements. I checked my Explorer Notes page and they were all gone. Locked, like I'd never discovered them.

Sad to hear about Genesis being pushed out later, however glad to see they are going to implement KB/Mouse support on consoles. PS4 here and was wishing for this for a long time, especially for this game. This event is probably the best I’ve seen so far. The autumn colors are just so gorgeous too look at, thanks WC

i for one really like the update. and having 2x harvesting,breeding and mature rate its great.

makes solo raising and hatching alot easier.

just hatched and red and blue deino and got about 5 Wyverns on the go too.

would like less orange colours and more of the purples but ill take it. 

Untitled.png

Edited by DauntingBeef08

On 10/22/2019 at 3:56 PM, Thecodeson said:

I cant place anything since the update either. Is there something wrong? I know you cant build near drop zones but I'm talking I cant place anything anywhere on the map even when its showing green

Also it appears to happen across all my maps

I'm having the same problem, specifically with unofficial PC sessions. It doesn't matter where I try to place things, even half a mile from the drop zone, it simply disappears back into my inventory when I hit the place button. I've noticed it especially with valguero, but that's my main map and I'm trying to improve my base! Highly frustrating. 

Wow just wow. How has this game lasted this long? You have an at least 2 year old deletion glitch, Broken events,updates that break more than they fix. I'd jokingly ask if this game is secretly made by bethesda but even they do a better job.Are we going to get an extension of the event to make up for the bugs or are we just boned? I mean we're already 3 days in and no fix yet.Still no bone dinos can't find dodo rex because its a big map and we get no clues as to his spawn location. The only upside to any of this is while I was searching the island for dodorex I found my first titanosaur.Seriously guys do better.

Edited by Spacewolf187

On 10/23/2019 at 3:29 AM, Snackattack90 said:

Yes

@Dezes1 does it not make more sense to have 2x taming on a once a year event with awesome colored Dinos ? Especially for pvp

We get 3 or 4 events a year to raise dinos on 2X, so I kinda look forward to those rare chances, I take special perks when I can and still manage to tame some nice colors on events like this, would 2x taming right now be nice, of course it would.
I just dont cry foul when I dont get what I want.

10 hours ago, LeelaaSlo said:

Same here on our dedicated Nitrado Server (Ragnarok)
Collected a lot of Headstones, Pumpkins and Scarecrows. Put them into cooking pot. Shut down server, restart server next day: all gone except the Bones.
This happens yesterday and today....

Edited by Curlz242

8 hours ago, WafflePancake said:

You should check your explorer notes page. My game crashed and upon restart I noticed I didn't have any achievements. I checked my Explorer Notes page and they were all gone. Locked, like I'd never discovered them.

Honestly, I didn't think to look, but even if they were wiped I have recently lost my character and everything to the ascension bug still not fixed for singleplayer. It wouldn't take very long to get back the few notes I had.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

3 hours ago, Draven9x said:

@Jen, I saw the raptor hordes on Valguero last night and understand that the Dev team is trying to fix the problem. Legacy CrossArk4 is up but Valguero is still down. 

Would love to get back in to get my character off of Valguero, so I can enjoy Fear Evolved. At your mercy now. 

Umm, Jen hasn't worked for Wildcard for months now, not sure why you're tagging her. :) If you're looking for actual help with this you should raise a support ticket no one on here can help.

Edited by IanHighlander