Fear Evolved 3

StudioWildcard

Pretty sure this event is causing overspawning of raptors in valguero/other maps? 

https://streamable.com/9jak1

Had the server for a week now and this is the first I've seen of these 'mega packs'. I've seen some other posts about valguero being affected by utah overspawns but these instances seem to be because of a particular mod I don't have. 

This only started happening since I installed the event today.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, DauntlessGuy said:

hey quick question do the Bikini skins stay with your character when you make them or do they dissaper when you die? Also will the bikini skins be available after this event ends?

You'll keep the skins after the event, but if you lose them you won't be able to recraft them.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, LadyMatriarch said:

So no 2x taming..?? And there’s not going to be a weekend event so no 2x for weeks???

What do you mean weeks? It is one weekend that doesn't have 2x taming.

I doubt there will be an Evo next weekend though as it is the ExtraLife event on the Saturday where you may see upto 8x rates. But just because one weekend doesn't have taming doesn't means you won't get it for weeks!

• Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, LadyMatriarch said:

So..... Prim Plus has NO WILD DINOS on Center now! Scorched has NO Wyvrens.. Whats the point of 2x breeding, and taming when there is NOTHING to tame?! Please fix this!! Not to mention if we were SUPPOSED to get this event this year, finally. We don't have it. In fact, Prim has been broken even more!! Which I didn't even think that was possible!!

My cluster server had the opposite problem on Valguero...in the ICE Wyvern trench there were an epic amount of Fire and Zombie Wyverns....just another Wildcard release riddled with bugs!

Hey guys nice event but is there a update coming today to fix the event because there are no bone Dino's on the maps and if I login out of the game and come back later to play again everything I collected pumpkins scarecrow headstone are disappeared  out of my inventory or cooking pot  hope you guys can give a update on this please great from the Nederlands hope to hear something  p.s I play on PS4 single play 

Edited by Rene82
  • Like 1

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Savamther said:

Pretty sure this event is causing overspawning of raptors in valguero/other maps? 

https://streamable.com/9jak1

Had the server for a week now and this is the first I've seen of these 'mega packs'. I've seen some other posts about valguero being affected by utah overspawns but these instances seem to be because of a particular mod I don't have. 

This only started happening since I installed the event today.

We are looking into the overspawns.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

19 hours ago, Cedric said:

You wanted Fear Evolved right?  Kidding, this will be fixed in an upcoming hotfix.  Most likely some time tomorrow.

Will Prim be fixed too? I'd like to raise Wyvs! ? Also, can we on Prim get a little love? We would like some skins and candy drops.. Heck even NORMAL drops at this point V.V Oh and for kibble to work..