Fear Evolved 3

StudioWildcard

3 minutes ago, MissionGerm said:

Same. Downloaded the update and now my dedicated server no matter which map won’t let me place anything. But it works in single player I’ve noticed. Anyone got a fix?

Our dedicated server had the same issue we had to use the app to stop and restart the server and it fixed it

So..... Prim Plus has NO WILD DINOS on Center now! Scorched has NO Wyvrens.. Whats the point of 2x breeding, and taming when there is NOTHING to tame?! Please fix this!! Not to mention if we were SUPPOSED to get this event this year, finally. We don't have it. In fact, Prim has been broken even more!! Which I didn't even think that was possible!!

5 minutes ago, DragonmanVIIII said:

Our dedicated server had the same issue we had to use the app to stop and restart the server and it fixed it

App? There’s an app for server maintenance? I’m using my laptop as a server then connecting to it through my Xbox as are my friends. If you could help us get back up n building that’d be amazing

Wow srsly, it's not for the switch? It's understandable, that it won't come for mobile, it doesn't cost anything, but why doesn't it come for switch? We haven't even scorched earth as a map, that's ridicules.

PS: When I registered I must write on which platform I play ark. I couldn't chose switch, because it just wasn't there. Have you completly forgot about it?

lol...
I have literally lost all interest and motivation in Ark over the last few updates...
Every single time something stops me from being able to play, Ceds whole "positive attitude" is literally just him brushing off everyones problems and saying they will do better or know better next time, yet nothing changes... I know we are 5 years down the track of this happening and for those 5 years I was the type of player who turned my eye to anything Wildcard done wrong because of how much I love Ark, I just said oh well it will get fixed, oh well Ark is still awesome. 

I'm currently the leader of my tribe on Valguero-SmallTribes, we have been playing since it opened.
We have been meshed, teamed against for 9 weeks straight by more than 8 tribes and somehow pretty much beat all odds and finished wiping their entire alliance, 9 days before server transfers...

The entire time I was reporting these tribes with SOLID EVIDENCE and Wildcard literally responded saying the problem will be solved thanks for the report, closed my ticket and just never done anything about it, some of my videos I uploaded didn't even get viewed...? Gee thanks for helping me out with a legitimate report Wildcard.

Not to mention over the 9 weeks I had to deal with not being able to log in on Windows10 because every single update breaks Windows10, I have to wait days more than others to get the latest update, over those days I cannot play but the rest of Xbox are playing? How can I defend my base when I am literally locked out of the game because of Wildcard? Why would any game developer do that, repeatedly, and just not care that players are depriving themselves of sleep to do anything they can to protect their bases because of repeated careless mistakes Wildcard make.

I feel so defeated after being online to protect my base for over 9 weeks against players that are blatantly cheating, to now have to do it again when transfers open for Valguero servers on Xbox. I'm spending time off of work, away from family, instead of sleep, on Ark to make up for the disadvantages Wildcard throw at me.

There is literally nothing I can do as a player to have my voice heard, or the urgent matters fixed, which somehow come by so often. I went from loving Ark and begging for more DLC, to literally no motivation, giving up on my tribe and refunding Genesis, farewell Ark.

Never respected any game studio or developers any less.

• Like 2