Fear Evolved 3

StudioWildcard

Good job with the fear event . It was a fun event last time. I look forward to playing it 

Just cause you are giving us some really cool stuff and events do not think it slipped by us. Genesis is postponed!

That was going to be 1 of my sons Christmas gifts. Burn you guys. Every bloody time. I guess I should have seen it it coming. I have been with you guys since you first put it out in early access, and I should have known better than to get my hopes up that you guys would meet your own release date. I bet it is postponed so you can release it on all platforms. You had to give into the crybabies on console. They want the benefits of a PC yet whine about investing in 1. They want mods and access to beta builds. Yet want their precious console, and I am sure that is why it is postponed for everyone. 

17 minutes ago, Greatchawhee said:

Good job with the fear event . It was a fun event last time. I look forward to playing it 

Just cause you are giving us some really cool stuff and events do not think it slipped by us. Genesis is postponed!

That was going to be 1 of my sons Christmas gifts. Burn you guys. Every bloody time. I guess I should have seen it it coming. I have been with you guys since you first put it out in early access, and I should have known better than to get my hopes up that you guys would meet your own release date. I bet it is postponed so you can release it on all platforms. You had to give into the crybabies on console. They want the benefits of a PC yet whine about investing in 1. They want mods and access to beta builds. Yet want their precious console, and I am sure that is why it is postponed for everyone. 

1.Your acting entitled and immature and the proof is with how your trash talking console players

Guess what, I bet PC players would "whine" too if it got delayed for them so don't act like their the problem.

As a matter of fact they are as proof by you.

Anyone would be upset so don't act like the entire situation revolves around you.

2.Some people are poor and don't have the money and struggle on a daily basis just to get by.

So saying "they should stop whining and buy a PC" is pretty damn rude considering you don't know their life and they don't know yours.

3.Even if they did release it early guess what? People would still complain because of bugs so either way there would have been upset people.

4.Guess what they postpone every expansion pack so I don't exactly know why your surprised.

And I can understand your son would be reasonably upset but no need to take out your frustration on people who did nothing, whining about it won't fix it.

Edited by Scribelord
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
12 minutes ago, MzSquawk said:

Can some1 tell me does the dodorex spawn on all maps or just the island  and what are the spawn requirements night time etc

I think it's only the Island for DodoRex. It spawns I believe every 3rd night at midnight. You get early warning as there are balls of fire coming down from the sky.

18 minutes ago, Scribelord said:

1.Your acting entitled and immature and the proof is with how your trash talking console players

Guess what, I bet PC players would "whine" too if it got delayed for them so don't act like their the problem.

As a matter of fact they are as proof by you.

Anyone would be upset so don't act like the entire situation revolves around you.

2.Some people are poor and don't have the money and struggle on a daily basis just to get by.

So saying "they should stop whining and buy a PC" is pretty damn rude considering you don't know their life and they don't know yours.

3.Even if they did release it early guess what? People would still complain because of bugs so either way there would have been upset people.

4.Guess what they postpone every expansion pack so I don't exactly know why your surprised.

And I can understand your son would be reasonably upset but no need to take out your frustration on people who did nothing, whining about it won't fix it.

To poor for a PC but they can afford a console?

The price of a PS4 pro right now is 399! I built my son a PC that he plays ark high graphics setting on for 380 so what say you about that? It also runs farcry5 on high setting. So it is a choice they make and not because they can't afford a PC. Plenty of YouTube channel show how to build a PC more powerful then a console for the same price. And yes you are right I should have known it would be postponed every one has since early development.

• Facepalm 4

• Wildcard Community
1 hour ago, Greatchawhee said:

I understand the frustration but its better for the players if we have a little more time to polish this up.  Releasing early just means we'd potentially be plagued with things we'd have to fix after the fact.  I think your son is going to have a great time in the Winter Wonderland event!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ever since the update I am not able to place items, freely or to a snap point. I’m on my own server that I’m running and I’ve reset it multiple times as well as hard resetting the server Xbox and I still cannot place items. It happened right after the update. Any solutions/workarounds? Has this happened to anyone else?