Community Crunch 203: Mysterious Mysteries, ExtraLife Stream, and Fear Evolved 3

StudioWildcard

7 hours ago, GP said:

The very last sentence says:

There will be no EVO event rates while Fear Evolved event rates are active!

Now they haven't said what the rates are yet, just like they haven't said what dino colours there will be yet, but we know there will be colours, just like we know there will be event rates because of that one sentence.

If there was NO event rates and it was just default 1x why would they say no EVO event rates while Fear Evolved event rates are active?

It just needs some commonsense.

No. It means the event has its own rates. The event earlier this year was like this. 2x Breed/Maturation, but no Evo on weekends. So it could mean 1x, but it doesn't HAVE to mean 1x.

5 minutes ago, TheWylde said:

Has anyone seen any boosted rate postings for FE3? Everyone is saying last time they did have them, but I haven't seen anything "official"

We are all waiting for some kind of info on what this event will hold or what time it is starting today or what time we will get any more information 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, TheWylde said:

No. It means the event has its own rates. The event earlier this year was like this. 2x Breed/Maturation, but no Evo on weekends. So it could mean 1x, but it doesn't HAVE to mean 1x.

They wouldn't say Fear Evolved rates if there were no increase in rates at all because then there would be no need to state "rates". Like I said, all you need is a bit of commonsense to understand this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/23/2019 at 3:43 PM, Winterfeuer91 said:

I have some questions that maybe weird and kinda pointless... Will we get a jackhammer for personal stone gathering like the chainsaw, and will we get glow in the dark dyes

Better personal harvesting tool would be cool idea, similar to chain saw like you suggest.

and glow in the dark/Aberation style dyes is cool idea

• Volunteer Moderator
37 minutes ago, Gollum99 said:

Does Extralife stack with the 2x we get for breeding?

I mean will it be 8x or 16x if you reach the goal??

I don't believe it will stack, although I can't confirm that myself, however, even if it does it would be 10x not 16x because the rates increase will be based on base rates.

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2019 at 3:08 AM, Runningbear said:

Now that would be interesting. Walk up to a nice looking spot, throw down your cryo and boom base, lol. Extreme popup tent edition.

Yeah, it would be kind of like capsule corp from dragon ball Z.

Too bad I was wrong and its actually a floating platform, which is also cool! ^_^

• 4 months later...