Community Crunch 203: Mysterious Mysteries, ExtraLife Stream, and Fear Evolved 3

StudioWildcard

Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ????

Mysterious_Transmission6.gif

How perplexing, who can guess what this might be?

ExtraLife Charity Stream

ARK-Survival-Evolved-Extra-Life-2016-Marathon-Gaming-Cypher.jpg

We are only weeks away from the ExtraLife charity stream on November 2nd 9AM PST!  As usual, this community event will be 24 hours filled with sneak peeks of future content, competitions, laughter, and embarrassment.  Most of all, all of the proceeds go towards a great cause!

What the community tends to love are the boosted rates that come with this event.  There will be official server rates bonuses as we reach our donation goals (0.5x increase for every $5,000 raised up to a max of 8x).  In addition to boosted rates, we will have giveaways and prizes for the community!  Even if you aren't available to donate money, we'd appreciate you coming by to hang out.

What is ExtraLife?

Extra Life unites thousands of gamers around the world to play games in support of their local Children's Miracle Network Hospital. Since its inception in 2008, Extra Life has raised over $50 million USD for sick and injured kids

Last Years Stats

• 11th Ranked Team Globally
  • Over 1,800 donations as a team
  • 70 Team Members
  • Largest Donation was $2500
  • 89% Individual Donation increase from 2017
  • 23% Overall Team Donation increase from 2017

ExtraLife Information:

ExtraLife SurviveTheArk Team

Fear Evolved 3

FE_Screen.jpg

October 22nd to November 5th marks the return of Fear Evolved and we have some frightening treats in store!  Stay tuned for a spooky trailer, important news, and more event details when the event begins tomorrow!  If you missed the last post on Fear Evolved:

On The Horizon

High_resolution_wallpaper_background_ID_77701718619-1200x506.jpg

PS4 Primitive+

The engineering team is still hard at work on a Primitive+ patch to resolve the latest issues from deployment.  We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to bringing you good news soon.

EVO Event

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

There will be no EVO event rates while Fear Evolved event rates are active!

Until next time!

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

View full article

Why no 2x i understand theres an event but official rates are abit of a joke as it is, can we not just have a weekend to tame coloured stuff abit faster? Im going on the fact that previously events havent had boosted rates and the 2x was cancelled, if its 2x anyway then thank you

Edited by ScuzzyUUK
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thalana said:

It's hard to get hyped over these random mysteries. I'd much rather creature previews than items and structures. I just don't know what to make of this DLC so far and that scares me. Another video teaser or a proper trailer would be awesome.

During the Extra Life event they will probably show off a lot of sneak peeks.

Last year when the extra life event was launched, the game was unplayable! It took me 16 hrs for a baby quetz to reach firat imprint which by default only takes 8 hrs... I'll let you readers figure out the math for that one. I lodged a ticket and nothing came of it.... just a fyi to all those that are excited for the extralife event. 

1 hour ago, ScuzzyUUK said:

Why no 2x i understand theres an event but official rates are abit of a joke as it is, can we not just have a weekend to tame coloured stuff abit faster? Im going on the fact that previously events havent had boosted rates and the 2x was cancelled, if its 2x anyway then thank you

fear evolved has boosted rates

These mysterys.

"Oh look here is a low resolution blob. Try to guess what it is, just so you get yourself hyped about our game"

I am done with these mysterys. Evey stinking one has been more Tek looking junk. Yes I love my Tek suit, but all this Tek crap is frustrating. I think the Tek gravity grenades were a sign that all "Tek" stuff is not worth the element. Please don't give us anymore blurry images of stuff. Just give us a few details. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ScuzzyUUK said:

They havnt said if the Event it self has rates