MarSoople

Save File Question/Help

Save File Question/Help

My friend and I are trying to play two-player. For the first game I hosted it and he joined. We are trying to figure out if there is a way that he can login to our saved Ark with his character to work on our base, etc. when I am not playing. Is there some hosting/saving method where sometimes we can both play and sometimes just one of us? Thanks in advance. We searched and could not find an answer. 

On 10/20/2019 at 10:50 PM, MarSoople said:

Save File Question/Help

My friend and I are trying to play two-player. For the first game I hosted it and he joined. We are trying to figure out if there is a way that he can login to our saved Ark with his character to work on our base, etc. when I am not playing. Is there some hosting/saving method where sometimes we can both play and sometimes just one of us? Thanks in advance. We searched and could not find an answer. 

I would assume you're either on Xbox or Windows Store. If this is the case, then the answer is no, you can't.

Xbox is impossible to move files, and Windows Store you can't touch the files because they're encrypted by Microsoft.